Wingham Fish-In dates 2012

Steve Burke

Every year I say I'll go, but this year is the Jubilee and I am working and may be tied up the weeks previous. I might have to give it a miss again!

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That weekend lands on my 'long weekend' this year so if I'm allowed another shot at it this year, I'll be there like the proverbial rocket.

Thankfully I only have to catch one Eel to best my form last year... :lol:

Note to self, keep it simple this time, if I get to go!

Renrag

This Years' Targets:- As many species by lure as possible. Preferably via Kayak. 15lb+ Pike on Lure...

Species Caught 2012- Pike, Perch.

Kayak Launches- Fresh-8 Salt- 0

Kayak Captures- 14 Pike, 1 Perch.

My Website and Blog Fishing Blog, Fishkeeping Information and BF3 Guide.

Foxy Lodge Wildlife Rescue

• 1 month later...

Having had a few enquiries lately I'm bumping this to the top.

It's also nice to look forwards to spring in a snowy February.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Is it OK to bring Mrs Hawk. She won't be fishing but if it looks like good weather she said she would enjoy it. i would be on my best behaviour . This is if i get a spot . If she can't it is no problem but it keeps her happy as you have to let them out now and again!

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

In an attempt to help you bump it up to the top Steve...

Pencil my name in, already booked the weekend with the wife lol...

Have boots, will travel he-he.

Friday evening forum starting mid March 2012. Come in for a coffee, and a chat, or advice. We'll be talking rigs, tactics, venues, and anything else fishing related. Heiniken say's, probably one of the best stocked shops in east anglia... Match, sea, fly, carp, specimum. If we ain't got it, we'll get it. Look for the new Frank Warrich gel baits coming soon...

www.stanstedangling.co.uk

Having had a few enquiries lately I'm bumping this to the top.

It's also nice to look forwards to spring in a snowy February.

Will Budgie be doing his Submarine impression that weekend Steve . Well it gets you a bump at the same time :D

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

Excellent Steve. And thanks for the extra bump, Dave.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Having chatted to my wife about the fact that at long last we have a really interesting fishing thread on AN and a meeting with like minded anglers at what sounds an idyllic water is a possability.

She slapped me and said wake up :D

But then said that if I was lucky enough to be invited I should go.

So I may join steve d and then you can really see if we are all pretenders or do know a little.

John

Having chatted to my wife about the fact that at long last we have a really interesting fishing thread on AN and a meeting with like minded anglers at what sounds an idyllic water is a possability.

She slapped me and said wake up :D

But then said that if I was lucky enough to be invited I should go.

So I may join steve d and then you can really see if we are all pretenders or do know a little.

John

Great, John.

Just look out for the announcement around the first week in May that I'm taking bookings.