Wingham Fish-In dates 2012

Steve Burke

I booked the time off some 12 months ago.

And of course you missed out last year and so are guaranteed a place. B)

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Si, no problem. I'd add to others that Si gets priority as he keeps the Wingham website going.

As usual everyone else who gets a place will have their swim allocated after I get the questionnaires back just before the event.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

I am helping out the Head Bailiffs website and set up a facebook group to promote Wingham at some point so don't forget my swim with champagne and a waiter and fish itching to get on my hook please Mr Burke and Mr Burgess.... :group::fishing:

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

Hi SteveB,

Seems we have a mutual friend. Mike Ballard. I was chatting to him last night and he said to say hi. Evidently he gave you Suzie's sofa for your club house? He was a member a while back...

Mike and myself often go after the bream together. Indeed, we are going next week to a new lake in Beds.

By the way mate, empty your inbox lol, I tried to send this as a PM. So sorry to everyone else for the personal mess in a thread...

Steve

Friday evening forum starting mid March 2012. Come in for a coffee, and a chat, or advice. We'll be talking rigs, tactics, venues, and anything else fishing related. Heiniken say's, probably one of the best stocked shops in east anglia... Match, sea, fly, carp, specimum. If we ain't got it, we'll get it. Look for the new Frank Warrich gel baits coming soon...

www.stanstedangling.co.uk

Hi SteveB,

Seems we have a mutual friend. Mike Ballard. I was chatting to him last night and he said to say hi. Evidently he gave you Suzie's sofa for your club house? He was a member a while back...

Mike and myself often go after the bream together. Indeed, we are going next week to a new lake in Beds.

By the way mate, empty your inbox lol, I tried to send this as a PM. So sorry to everyone else for the personal mess in a thread...

Steve

Say hi to Mike and tell him as far as I know the sofa is still in the clubhouse (we have several).

When I've a moment I must clear out my inbox, but we're up to our eyeballs at the minute.

Count me in, 50th & all the weekend after. I am already trying to get my mind around the idea of actually catching something.

Fishing is the most peaceful & solitary group activity a going. Every watewr is different every day, thanks for that as same would be boring....

Count me in, 50th & all the weekend after. I am already trying to get my mind around the idea of actually catching something.

As those who haven't been before get priority you've a good chance of a place. However after that it's 1st come, 1st served. Just look out for the announcement in early May that I'm taking bookings otherwise you may miss your chance. B) .

You're not likely to catch a lot of fish, but you've every chance of a personal best. In fact about 50% of the guests each year get one or more PBs.