Docklow

Guest Gray-Catchpole

Guest Gray-Catchpole

hi all

darrell chris and myself are off to docklow in the morningthanks to those kind people at IYCF, anyone up for it??

any particular baits, swim info ane stuff would be most helpfull

cheers

------------------

Email:

Guest GARYD

Hi Gray,

I fish Docklow pools when ever I can if you check my post you will see that I only fish off the top,if you want an action packed Day just by some pedigree MIXER buscuits,the set up is easy just get a medium fox bubble float attach a leader of about 5ft to size six hook.attach the buscuit by elatic bait band 5mm.Fire the buscuits out in moby dick or mickey mouse (by the stumps at the bottum end.OR towards the island by where you park the cars.Fire the buscuits out AND WAIT FOR ABOUT 10-20MIN once the chub and carp get feeding just keep the buscuits coming.I promise you that you will have a day to remember.I may be there myself friday I will see if you are around but please believe me this will be great for you.

KIND REGARDS

GARY

Guest Gray-Catchpole

cheers gary

yup, we had doggys in mind, ive a few drennan surface carp waglers, so has darrell, they worked a treat at the viaduct, im really looking forward to this, we will be there all day gary, so pop over, and say hello

------------------

Email:

Guest Gray-Catchpole

As usual, i was still in bed when Darrell knocked on the dooor at 6:45, but a quick coffee and a run down to pill angling to pick up chris, and we where on our way to Docklow, just over an hour later we arrived, wow what a place, old buildings, and some very strange statues, tackle shop, pub, toilets, accomadation, all on site.

The fishing was wonderfull, we fished the micky mouse lake, and caught fish all day, darrell had some nice carp and loads of chubb, chris had some lovely roach, and i had well over 200 fish, carp chub perch roach and bream. wonderfull stuff.

------------------

Email:

Guest GARYD

Well it seems you had a great day I could not make it on friday but I was glad to see you all had a good day.

Just to let you know I arranged a fishing match against my bank last month there was four per team.

Two of the lads from the bank fish regularly in matches they use poles and all we do is floater fishing with buscuits.

My mate graham won the competition with 66LB OF CHUB IT WAS UNREAL.

That way of fishing is great there.

If you speak to mike the owner why not arrange a fish-in there.???????

Anyway maybe I will meet you again another day.

P.S if you both fancy fishing on my stretch of the wye give me a shout and I will clear it with my gillie.

Kind Regards

Gary

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Hmmmmm Gillie eh?

Are you a scot by any chance Gary?? smile.gif

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

Guest GARYD

Hi Alan,

That did sound a bit posh but my stretch is really a salmon beat I'am the only one of the syndicate that course fish.

also I do not think that is the way to spell it but I have to ask his permission for guests anyway.

Kind Regards

GARY (CORNISH AND PROUD OF IT)