Session food..

Guest Steve Randles

Guest hoppy

Hi ste, Mine is usually, 2 ham sarnies and pease pud, and a pear, and a big pump action flask of coffee and ...er!! some maggotts. eek.gif

have a look on the shelves of a supermarket. there are many differnt types of beans from full b/fasts to sausages. they do several types of casseroles and I have even found sweet and sour dishes in tins. Also various types of pasta in cans as complete meals to. All just require heating through.

Guest Keith
Originally posted by The Piker:

you cant beat sausages,fried in the pan...especially Linconshire ones.Mmmmmmm

Is Lincolnshire particularly well known for its pans? smile.gif

Anyway - back to the question: the Co-op do a "chicken casserole" (tinned).

It is absolutely wonderful: hell, sometimes I eat it when I'm NOT fishing...

------------------

Yours,

Keith

Blyth,

Northumberland

mailto:keith@go-fishing.co.ukkeith@go-fishing.co.uk

http://www.wacac.co.uk

[This message has been edited by Keith (edited 21 June 2001).]

Guest paul nixon

Be carefull what you eat lads , not too much crap ,i know, iv'e got the coronary by-pass to prove it !

Guest Gray-Catchpole

hi er oh em youve got so many names, i will just stick with jammy gett biggrin.gif

a burger van in the car park is always a good thing.

i wanted a chat with you on PT tonight, but you left before i got in the room, im off to docklow in the morning, so i will catch you in the evening ish mate mate

------------------

Email:

Guest waterman1013

Tescos dried packet soups for those cold late nights, eggs, bacon, blackpudding, beans, sausages and toast for breakfast and curry and rice or stew and mashed potatos for dinner. All washed down with copious amounts of tea.

Mike

Guest Alan Roe

Mike's just said it all..one good point though find a local butcher that does his own dry cure bacon that way its safe to fry!!! and in the case of my local butcher the flavour is superb

Guest Fatboy

I've been known to make up flasks of home-made minestrone and a few slices of granary bread. Ok, so I have yet to bivvy up for days at a time, but it is a good filling meal for a day by the banks.

Alan

------------------

Semper in excreta - solem alta variat