Ignoring young anglers on this forum

Guest NickInTheNorth

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Sorry Nick

I only reply to posts i think i can give/ask advice on or that are of interest to me!

The reason for me not replying to Jimbobby's robbed thread is i assumed he would have seen my advice on the other stolen tackle thread!

Darth your excuse about someone whinging about having their gear stolen out of their car is i'm sorry to say spiteful & pathetic!! mad.gif

If you had your gear stolen from a car,shed,house or even on the bank i'm quite sure you would post on here about it considering the spread of the other posters it may even help to get it back!

Anyone who has tackle

or anything else of value (monetry or sentimental) stolen should still recieve support from their fellow human beings (well the decent ones) & their fellow angling fraternity members especially when it's fishing equipment that was stolen!!

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

[This message has been edited by ALAN FAWCETT (edited 24 June 2001).]

Guest activeviii

keith how much is a 20kg sack of maize and hemp??

i'll tell you £7- 20kg maize.

£13-25kg hemp

20quid total

for a young angler on a tight budget then £20 for a seasons fishing is bl'dy good. alround bait to get in on the tench and carp with out the £10 kg for boilies.

no im not a youngster, been fishing over 25yrs and coach a lot of youngsters and new poeple to the sport, i give up a lot of time to the new poeple but at the moment im lied up after a back opp.

as to codface, i hope your kit gose the same way as a lot of kids kit has gone from around here and that it 6 or 7 kids beat the poor yongster up throw him in the lake and then walk of with him kit laughing, will that kid wish to fish again????

i reply to as many posts as i can, but with 4 othe forums and NGs to keep up with it's not easy. may-be i shiuld devide my time more.

by for now

------------------

...phil...

keep it tight.

Guest Keith
Originally posted by activeviii:

keith how much is a 20kg sack of maize and hemp??

i'll tell you £7- 20kg maize.

£13-25kg hemp

20quid total

for a young angler on  a tight budget then £20 for a seasons fishing is bl'dy good. alround bait to get in on the tench and carp with out the £10 kg for boilies.

Uuummm...

OK, thanks for that. I agree that it's excellent value for money.

It's just that I can't remember saying anything about the price of a sack of maize and hemp!

Did you mean that point for someone else? confused.gif

------------------

Keith

Blyth,

Northumberland

mailto:keith@go-fishing.co.ukkeith@go-fishing.co.uk

http://www.wacac.co.uk