adams mill

Guest scoobs11

Originally posted by poacher:

The problem about revealing my identity is simple the all powerfull unelected one from the B.S has 1000 fully brainwashed followers who with one stroke of his mighty hand can command them to remove my nads....           But if I can sow the seeds of doubt in just a few of them his riegn of self promotion and tyranny can come to an end '             Probe,ask,question and get to the truth...   xxxxx  Le poach..

If I was a member of the BS and you'd insuated that I was stupid enough to be brainwashed by one individual, I don't think I'd need his permission to remove your nads.

As it stands, with all this anonymous child's play, some would question their existence anyway.

Elton

Originally posted by ALAN FAWCETT:

christ Elton whats got into you  biggrin.gif

I have no problems with nick-names. I have no problem with "Internet Personas". I don't even mind anonymous posts.

What I do mind is anonymous posts that libel and slander other individuals.

Poacher, if you have facts, state them up front under your own name. Don't, for one minute, think that the internet is anonymous. The minute you break the law, Hotmail will hand over their server logs to the authorities. This shows the IP from which you post and at what time. Couple this with the log of the ISP that this corresponds to and you have yourself a court summons.

It's really that simple. Happened to a 'friend' of a friend who did a similar thing. He only got a slap on the wrist, but his name and address appeared in public records because of it.

Elton

------------------

Save Money On Your Fishing...

Click Below

Cheap Fishing Tackle

Guest Tom Moss

Phillb As you said, anyone can join, even though they don't know how to fish for them or care for barbel when on the bank or putting them back. Do they provide barbel courses for inexperienced people like me? No, not in my experience.The mag articles is written by inexperienced people and new members and you can pay lots of money to have lessons with Trevor West if you want to learn anything. Top anglers don't write any more and it is useless.I pay once to join but not again.

Guest mike the pike

Excerpt from Barbel Society information form.

Society's Objectives.

To promote the barbel and its conservation, the highest standards of the sport of barbel angling

To disseminate information and guidance on barbel angling and conservation techniques.

Membership Benefits (excerpt)

We arrange two or three fish-ins a year on a river, where juniors recieve tuition from top flight anglers...

The persons posting on this thread, who refuse to make themselves known, and whose profiles contain no information, presumably this is either a witch hunt, or you are just too dim to understand that if it were not for groups like the BS, all of our barbel fishing futures could be numbered.

Go find something more productive to do, and leave the serious posters to post constructive comments, or provide some concrete evidence to support your dubious remarks.

Tom, refer to my post on the barbel thread, I too am an inexperienced barbel angler an steve pope went out of his way to help me, BEFORE I joined the BS

Mike

If you cant say something useful, don't say anything.

------------------

Anmc member

pay the fee, and join up like me :0)

[This message has been edited by mike the pike (edited 14 October 2001).]

Guest trent.barbeler

Hi Elton,

Quote;"I have no problems with nick-names. I have no problem with "Internet Personas". I don't even mind anonymous posts.

What I do mind is anonymous posts that libel and slander other individuals.

Poacher, if you have facts, state them up front under your own name. Don't, for one minute, think that the internet is anonymous. The minute you break the law, Hotmail will hand over their server logs to the authorities. This shows the IP from which you post and at what time. Couple this with the log of the ISP that this corresponds to and you have yourself a court summons.

It's really that simple. Happened to a 'friend' of a friend who did a similar thing. He only got a slap on the wrist, but his name and address appeared in public records because of it".

At least now, some are aware that they are unable to hide and the innocent can seek retribution if needs be.

Quote; "If I was a member of the BS and you'd insuated that I was stupid enough to be brainwashed by one individual, I don't think I'd need his permission to remove your nads.

As it stands, with all this anonymous child's play, some would question their existence anyway".

I particularly liked that post. So much said with so few words.

Regards,

Lee.

Guest Tom Moss
Originally posted by mike the pike:

Excerpt from Barbel Society information form.

Society's Objectives.

To promote the barbel and its conservation, the highest standards of the sport of barbel angling

To disseminate information and guidance on barbel angling and conservation techniques.

Membership Benefits (excerpt)

We arrange two or three fish-ins a year on a river, where juniors recieve tuition from top flight anglers...

The persons posting on this thread, who refuse to make themselves known, and whose profiles contain no information, presumably this is either a witch hunt, or you are just too dim to understand that if it were not for groups like the BS, all of our barbel fishing futures could be numbered.

Go find something more productive to do, and leave the serious posters to post constructive comments, or provide some concrete evidence to support your dubious remarks.

Tom, refer to my post on the barbel thread, I too am an inexperienced barbel angler an steve pope went out of his way to help me, BEFORE I joined the BS

Mike

If you cant say something useful, don't say anything.

Guest poacher

SORRY I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR A WHILE... NICE TO SEE FAIR PLAY IN ACTION ON THIS SITE WHILE SOME POSTERS CAN NAME PEOPLE WHO THEY THINK ARE IN SOME NON EXISTING PLOT TO TAKE OVER THE OUSE,OTHERS ARE UNDER THREAT OF LIBEL.....TO THINK I FOUGHT IN 3 WORLD WARS TO PROTECT DEMOCRACY....luv and kisses poachella xxxxxxxx