Advise needed

KAYC

Hi,

Can anyone please advise I have given my pond it`s annual clean up today and am concerned some of it`s residents may unfortunately be outgrowing it.It measures around 12`x 10` and is around 5` deep holding around 1,300 gallons and is stocked with a mixture of fish: 4 tench around 2lb 1 golden rudd 2.5lbs around a dozen large goldfish, 4 koi carp from 5 to 8 lbs a 4lb golden orfe a dozen fry around 2" and 2 mirror carp 18.5 lbs and the largest at 26.5lbs.

The two mirror carp ar growing at a rate of arond 3-4lb over the last three years.

The question is if I need to thin out the population would I be better off moving the tench and some of the goldfish or do I move the mirror carp and if so how? can they be sold/transferred etc. any suggestions will be welcome.

Thanks Kevin