• North East
    • West
    • East
    • Midlands

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol you could take us but then you would have to kill us. B)

:lol: , Rik, I would like to take you both but you know how it is...the world's a sea of spies and being a bailiff I don't think it would go down to well with the committe :D . Not be long and you'll get your invite. Two friends of mine have just got theirs.

:lol: , Rik, I would like to take you both but you know how it is...the world's a sea of spies and being a bailiff I don't think it would go down to well with the committe :D . Not be long and you'll get your invite. Two friends of mine have just got theirs.

Yeah I understand that. I wouldnt expect you to put your neck out like that anyway. Would hate for it to have bad consequences for you. I cant wait for mine to come through. They guy said early 2013 for when I will get in but you never know. I could get lucky.

Edited by AddictedToScopex

For any web design needs check out http://www.chiptenwebsites.co.uk

What about Cudmore for a venue. On Tara Lake? Loads of silvers/tench, specimen Carp/Perch and specimen Cats/Pike all in one water?!

Species Caught 2011: Mirror Carp, Barbel, Ide, Rudd, Roach, Bleak, Perch, Bream,

Species Caught 2010: Perch, Pike, Roach, Rudd, Bleak, Bream, Gudgeon, Ruffe, Ide, Tench, Mirror Carp, Common Carp, Barbel, Chub, F1, Crusian Carp, Goldfish

I put forward the idea of a AN fish in but never thought Scopex poll would show so much interest but good on you mate for taking it further on.

I must admit i would not have a clue where to have it. It's just a suggestion but what about 3 different venues spread across the year. Water up the north then midlands then south. Maybe March, June and October leaving a gap for the off season for those who abide by it plus Holidays to be accounted for in july/Aug/Sept..?

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon