Graduate takes DWP to court

Andrew

life isnt fair ,those with the biggest mouths and cause the most fuss generally get more than those that dont

i'm just 58 with a mentality of an 8 :D

the problem is mostly down to our own greed

I once saw a nice young chap in the local dole place, effing and blinding at the dole worker lass !! bloody hell i thought he's in trouble. NO WAY, he was ushered into a private room with a manager. He was in there for a good half hour, came out all smiling, turned to his mates and said something in the lines of

Thats the effing way to treat these scumbags, who the effing hell do they think they are messing with, thats my effing money and i will get it. !

I could have stood up and broke smacked the scum right in the mouth, he had more edge that a btoken 50 shilling pee pot , swaggering like a gun totin hardman from the wild west.

I wasa in with my nephew who had left school and wanted some advice, poor lad got nowhere !! and good old shitbag got somewhere !

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seen it myself i feel sorry for those opposite them paid **** money to listen to it

theres al;so a great advantage in not getting married ,you (on paper) dont live with your "partner" so their income isnt counted ,its dodgy ,its a loophole ,i dare say its lucrative for those that get away with it

those a bit old fashioned get married ,live with their spouses and get nothing because their honest

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

seen it myself i feel sorry for those opposite them paid **** money to listen to it

But on the other hand, the ones sat opposite know the " weak customer " and play on that, saw one kid almost reduced to tears because of the grilling she recieved from the nice chap who was there to help her :o

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

never said that never happened ,i'v had my fair share of little hitlers telling lies trying to get you out the door as quick as possible ,i tended to research a bit first then calmly tell them their job .i'm not the shouting type ,forceful but not the acting type .generally once the "advisor" realises your ok they become so.

even laid back me would get a bit revengy if i had to endure some of the crap the staff listen to knowing full well if they just give in the problem goes away ,in one of the "cases" i saw off to the next towns job center to act off again (confirmed by the employee) "hes well known" was the reason

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

never said that never happened ,i'v had my fair share of little hitlers telling lies trying to get you out the door as quick as possible ,i tended to research a bit first then calmly tell them their job .i'm not the shouting type ,forceful but not the acting type .generally once the "advisor" realises your ok they become so.

even laid back me would get a bit revengy if i had to endure some of the crap the staff listen to knowing full well if they just give in the problem goes away ,in one of the "cases" i saw off to the next towns job center to act off again (confirmed by the employee) "hes well known" was the reason

Never said you did Chesters, just keeping the debate level sided ;)

“Vescere bracis meis”

not implying anything its just a bad bit of grammar on my part,boy look how respectable we really are :D

hopefully soon it will flare up from someone and become even better "benefits" tend to be a good subject

Rabbit! i mean Teme Man!

Edited by chesters1

not implying anything its just a bad bit of grammar on my part,boy look how respectable we really are :D

hopefully soon it will flare up from someone and become even better "benefits" tend to be a good subject

Rabbit! i mean Teme Man!

Oh do shut up old boy and get a grip :P;)

“Vescere bracis meis”

i recon bastards live for ever and nice people die young ,i have no wish to die prematurely :D

i recon bastards live for ever and nice people die young ,i have no wish to die prematurely :D

totally agree with you there mister ;)

“Vescere bracis meis”

I'm sorry, but I haven't really got any sympathy for the girl in the article. She's 22 and presumably single. If she took a minimum wage job for 40 hours a week she'd be on £243 a week. That is more than enough to keep her going until she finds a job she considers suitable. Why should the taxpayer subsidize her?

It would be different if she had a family to support and had been made redundant, but it seems like she's never done a day's work in her life. (No, being a student isn't work. I know, I used to be one!)

There ARE minimum wage jobs around. I live in Merseyside, which is supposed to be the worst place in the country to find work, and yet my 23 year old daughter has never had a single day out of work since she left school at 16. She seems to be able to pack a job in and find another with an ease I could never dream of under Thatcher. She has plenty of choice words to describe the student temps who she sometimes has to manage!