Sleeping whilst fishing

Sportsman

Sleeping whilst fishing  

24 members have voted

1. 1. When night fishing is it OK to turn in and sleep whilst baits are in the water?

• Yes, the bite alarms will wake me up
    • No, I reel in when I want to sleep

What a stunningly clever response, and to a post which is, unlike 'debatable'ones wholly true
"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The reason that it was in reply to your post was that you asked how many times Danny has slept and fished, which suggested that if he hadn't then he couldn't really have an informed opinion.

In the thread on hunting and fishing which was started by you dozens of people who had neither hunted or shot had very strong opinions on the subject which, as I remember, went unchallenged. I wasn't referring direectly to your opinions as TBH I can't remember what they were.

That was my suggestion, yes :)

That old topic is still there then; good, no need to combine it with this one then.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

The reason that it was in reply to your post was that you asked how many times Danny has slept and fished, which suggested that if he hadn't then he couldn't really have an informed opinion.

That is his (Anderloo's) repetative style, forever suggesting that others couldn't possibly know or have done as much as he has. It is his insufferable attutude of superiority which leaps right up the nose or some of us.

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

Come on. ypour obviously bustin' to say something, get it out, you might be safe behind your keyboard

I'm shivering behind my keyboard, you are such an accomplished mass debater. You are the expert on personal camouflage, bivvies, sneaking up on people in the dark while they are innocently fishing and you know all the in's and outs of military manouvers, - I find you very frightening E2 :o

That is his (Anderloo's) repetative style, forever suggesting that others couldn't possibly know or have done as much as he has. It is his insufferable attutude of superiority which leaps right up the nose or some of us.

Ooh, good :)

I just can't help myself when people post absolute rubbish. It's a shame it comes out as superiority though, I was aiming for sarcastic.

I mean just absolute rubbish.

Smiley face :)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

I think this topic has gone past its useful shelf life.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President