Sleeping whilst fishing

Sportsman

Sleeping whilst fishing  

24 members have voted

1. 1. When night fishing is it OK to turn in and sleep whilst baits are in the water?

• Yes, the bite alarms will wake me up
    • No, I reel in when I want to sleep

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

E2, isn't that what your doing...making things up ?

Come on. ypour obviously bustin' to say something, get it out, you might be safe behind your keyboard

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

What makes you think I was referring to you?

All the words you used and the fact you quoted an earlier post of mine and seemed to be addressing me directly :D

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

I don'tknow about policemen, for they are just civilians too. Soldiers can't afford to take the word of wafflers, they experience things which most others can only dream of, they don't get the chance to go off home to their mams (and later wives) after a tough day.

I don't consider myself to be 'frightening, nor dangerous' for I am surely neither, still recovering from my stroke I can barely walk and am as physically as weak as a kitten your just making things up as you go along to try ands sound clever. Thats not how to debate

What a load of bo**ocks

What a load of bo**ocks

What a stunningly clever response

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

Has it really come to this - we mustn't night fish because soldiers can't come home to their mums?

This might be the greatest topic ever :D

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

All the words you used and the fact you quoted an earlier post of mine and seemed to be addressing me directly :D

The reason that it was in reply to your post was that you asked how many times Danny has slept and fished, which suggested that if he hadn't then he couldn't really have an informed opinion.

In the thread on hunting and fishing which was started by you dozens of people who had neither hunted or shot had very strong opinions on the subject which, as I remember, went unchallenged. I wasn't referring direectly to your opinions as TBH I can't remember what they were.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/