the man who wants every zander dead

mark barrett

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will send a question to the EA and a complaint to that MP. In the question to the EA, I will ask if they did indeed catch this person doing the things said here and whether they are intending to prosecute and if not, why not.

Hopefully I'll deal with this tomorrow in my tea break!!

The silly old bugger is over 70 years old, but that is no excuse. It is the tip of the iceburg up there on the fens. Its a very open secret that an Ely restaurant buys carp, pike and zander via the backdoor. Now we also have the threat to fish stocks from incoming folk from abroad who see no wrong in setting nightlines. It really is time to call the EA to account over this issue.

Lid.

the EA did not catch this bloke directly, because they would not commit to setting up a surveillance onthe drain, even though they were told about him a month ago. the bloke was caught by a PAC member and an anglers mail photographer and he coughed to the lot, to them, to the EA when they arrived and then through thepages of angling times today. there is no question as to his guilt. he has done it, owned up to it and now should be prosecuted for it.

THRE ARE NO GREY AREAS HERE AND THE EA SHOULD BE HELD TO ACCOUNT IF THEY WILL NOT PROSECUTE.

end of story

Mark Barrett

buy the PAC30 book at www.pacshop.co.uk

So the EA have stupid rules do they? So they are petty with their application of rules? Interpret the rules to their own benifit? Charge us £22 a year for the privalige but dont give a dam what we really want? Fine people 4 figures for using an extra rod but let you use set lines to kill fish?

ABOUT TIME WE WOKE UP AND SMELT THE COFFEE BOYS!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Good chance here for the SAA,PAC,ZAC etc etc to show anglers like myself if they really are worthy of my respect,support and hard earned cash.I will be watching to see what they do,I hope

others will to.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

i have e mailed mike heiylein the SAA chairman and i know that Nev has been informed by the PAC member that caught the guy and so he has swung into action. the PAC are pulling their weight as well as at least 4 different RO's have pledged their support and to get their region involved. i have to say i have been impressed by the response so far, but it aint time to stop yet.

too infinity and beyond!!!!!!!!!!!

you are welcome to copy my letter boys but a personal response carries more clout.

Mark Barrett

buy the PAC30 book at www.pacshop.co.uk

I don't think copied and pasted letters ever have any impact because of their very nature. Individual responses are far more effective.

It is a good idea to iclude the EA and Martin Salter on the same email though, rather than contacting them separately.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.