'New' reels needed

Anderoo

Just watched that look great for long range pike or carp..................................but seriously who would honestly want to use a monstrosity like that for normal work let alone Barbel!!! :rolleyes:

Budgie my new reels are not monstrosities they are a work of art. :D:D

John

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o oh dear he going after pi$$wings! :D:P

Maybe Andrew's getting bored?

Wouldn't it be fun if one of the coarse members caught the biggest carp at Wingham! Certainly there's at least one bigger carp in the Coarse Lake than in the Carp Lake, so it's definitely on the cards.

I wonder what the carp lads would think of that! :o

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Wouldn't it be fun if one of the coarse members caught the biggest carp at Wingham! Certainly there's at least one bigger carp in the Coarse Lake than in the Carp Lake, so it's definitely on the cards.

I think that is indeed the main motive behind many members "pi$$wings" campaign this year Steve! Not just that its an un caught,naturally grown true English possible 50+ :D

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

We've all caught it several times Steve, we just unhook it in the water and hope it hasn't put the bream off too much :rolleyes::D

Edit - I should say I have no intention to fish for the carp in the coarse lake, despite all the joking!

Edited by Anderoo

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Bruv (Andy Burgess) didnt even bother doing that (ask Gln and Tom!) Soon as he realised it wasnt a massive tench he just shook it off!

Ha ha! Rich has done the same thing a couple of times!

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Edit - I should say I have no intention to fish for the carp in the coarse lake, despite all the joking!

Nah, you just want these long range range reels to cast across the river into the Carp Lake, you closet carper you. :P

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Nah, you just want these long range range reels to cast across the river into the Carp Lake, you closet carper you. :P

Class! I reckon I'm going to have to be keeping a close eye on Lakewalker this year! Ive definitely got him sussed out though.After last year he has worked out that If us bream/tench guys are accidentally catching all the big carp and the carpers (no matter what they tell you!) are catching all the big bream all he needs to do is "intentionally" fish for carp and the bream record will be his! Simples init! :rolleyes:

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

I think that is indeed the main motive behind many members "pi$$wings" campaign this year Steve! Not just that its an un caught,naturally grown true English possible 50+ :D

Yeah, and even though the Carp Lake has produced a 49-08 this winter, many members (whatever lake they fish) reckon there's more chance of the Coarse Lake throwing up the first Wingham 50.

The average size on the Coarse Lake may be smaller, but those carp are younger and even faster-growing.