AMAZING N Gague Model Railway Layout

IanBass

Here is an absolute BARGAIN!!!! I am selling my N gague railway set up. It truely is a superb setup. It is 5ftx2ft8inch and has 4 tracks 2 oval's around the edge and a figure of eight that runs under and over the ovals. It has numerous scenes including a beach, a canal with boats, a woodland/picnic area, cottages and farm/grass areas and trees, watertower. Lots of animals. Also there is cosiderable scope to expand or extend it. It is so difficult to put into words how good this setup is and I really would recommend anyone interested in it to come and have a look and see it working.

It comes with a 4 way controller which in itself is worth £135

I can send photos to email addresses

*****£350ovno*****

There is NO engines or rolling stock with it HOWEVER I have some engines and rolling stock for sale seperately.

For children from 5 to 95

**********POSSIBLY SOLD***********

Edited by IanBass

Just one big fish, PLEASE!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
Here is an absolute BARGAIN!!!! I am selling my N gague railway set up. It truely is a superb setup. It is 5ftx2ft8inch and has 4 tracks 2 oval's around the edge and a figure of eight that runs under and over the ovals. It has numerous scenes including a beach, a canal with boats, a woodland/picnic area, cottages and farm/grass areas and trees, watertower. Lots of animals. Also there is cosiderable scope to expand or extend it. It is so difficult to put into words how good this setup is and I really would recommend anyone interested in it to come and have a look and see it working.

It comes with a 4 way controller which in itself is worth £135

I can send photos to email addresses

*****£350ovno*****

There is NO engines or rolling stock with it HOWEVER I have some engines and rolling stock for sale seperately.

For children from 5 to 95

Edited by chuby