Angling Trust Eastern Region Freshwater Forum - 24th March 2012

Anglers' Net

24th March 2012 10:00 – 15:00

EA Area office Conference Room

Bromholme Lane, Brampton

Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire,

PE28 4NE

Click here to view the full article. Please reply below to add your comments, if any.

Try our newTackle & Bait Finder
http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/fishingtackle/

Grab yourself an amazing bargain at http://www.cheap-bargains.co.uk/

USING THE LINKS ABOVE IS A WAY THAT YOU CAN HELP KEEP ANGLERS' NET FREE!

24th March 2012 10:00 – 15:00

EA Area office Conference Room

Bromholme Lane, Brampton

Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire,

PE28 4NE

Click here to view the full article. Please reply below to add your comments, if any.

So is Salter going to be there between 10am and 3pm?

Quite frankly, it's not very convenient for me. I've got a board meeting to deal with on the 23rd. But if Salter insists ....

never try and teach a pig to sing .... it wastes your time and it annoys the pig

I guess that's a negative then. But why cant he reply to the challenge to engage in a public debate? Given that he laid the challenge down in the first place, I don't understand what he is so scared of.

Be quick Andy and you can have a listen to him on keith Arthurs tight lines, it's a repeat of yesterdays programme. Last week they invited email questions to be discussed during the programme. Below is a copy of the one i manged to send in, i havn't listend to the programme yet. Like big red busses though, i'm sure there will be another chance to get a canoe question off to him.

http://www.skysports.com/tv_show/story/0,2...7_12976,00.html

TIGHT LINES, Martin Salter being interveiwed

6.30pm, Fri, Sky Sports 2

REPEATED

1.30am, Sat, Sky Sports 4

4.00am, Sat Sky Sports 3

8.00am, Sat, Sky Sports 4

Wednesday at 09:07

One i sent in:

Can Martin Salter confirm if there is now going to be a channel of communication opened with the rsa, before decisions are made. For example, previously the trust took it on themselves without consultation with the rsa, to assist the e a with the eel take ban and last year the re-affirmation of the tope take ban, again without consultation. Will licences and bag limits be in the forefront of Martins work with the trust, when dealing with rsa matters.

Sea angling is mainly free from the many restriction, rules and regulation that appear to strangle the fresh water guys enjoyment of a clean and sustainable sport, the trust’s ideal appears to want to politicise the rsa, however there appears to be a groundswell resisting this. Keeping sea angling free from pointless management for managements sake. Perhaps Martin can touch base on this.

Thank you in anticipation and regards

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Sorry, missed it. Did he say anything of substance?

Sorry, so did i gonna try and find a listen again link.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Can Martin Salter confirm if there is now going to be a channel of communication opened with the rsa ... sea angling is mainly free from the many restrictions, rules and regulations that appear to strangle the fresh water guys enjoyment of a clean and sustainable sport

hmm, interesting point.

never try and teach a pig to sing .... it wastes your time and it annoys the pig

Important Information

We and our partners use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences, repeat visits and to show you personalised advertisements. By clicking “I Agree”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. However, you may visit Cookie Settings to provide a controlled consent.