Having a good time here in oz

Snatcher

Just a quick update to let you know that Snatcher is having a great time here in oz. Singapore was fantastic. :thumbs: Will post a couple of my oz photos on here now. This time if you want to follow my photographic adventure you can check it out on Facebook. I am John Malcolm Stephenson on there and my current Avatar is pictures of kangaroos :rolleyes:

Me with my first kingfish

IMG_0020.jpg

I was here for my youngest grandsons first birthday which was great. Here is a picture of me,my daughter Amanda and Joshua on a Sydney beach

IMG_3887.jpg

Any idea where this was ?

IMG_5660p.jpg

Was dead lucky to get this shot. Queen Mary 2 was only docked in Sydney Harbour for about 12 hours.

IMG_5663p.jpg

Due back in the UK early May

Kind regards

Snatcher

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

All right for some :)

Enjoy the rest of your time there. :D

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and i'm not sure about the universe". (Albert Einstein)

"You don't lead by hitting people over the head, thats assault, not leadership". (Dwight D. Eisenhower)

"Some people claim that marriage interferes with romance. Theres no doubt about it. Anytime you have a romance, your wife is bound to interfere". (Groucho marx)

King Fish, i've never seen one caught round here ( they are in the area ) but i do know they grow big and put up a hell of a fight. well done.

QM2 was in Adelaide last week, i looked across the gulf but couldn't see it coming in.

can i take it that Amanda is adopted, she's much too pretty to be yours. :D

Hope you enjoy your stay

cheers Fred

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/

Snatcher,

As a long time sufferer of skin cancer, and a British heritage, all I can see is a krispy critter. BE CAREFUL! Ohh, I suspect I'd do it all over again so while my advice is hollow (do as I say, not as I do) it is well founded in results.

Handsome family.

Phone

It's been great following your posts on Facebook, John. I really want to get out there again soon!

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Snatcher,

As a long time sufferer of skin cancer, and a British heritage, all I can see is a krispy critter. BE CAREFUL! Ohh, I suspect I'd do it all over again so while my advice is hollow (do as I say, not as I do) it is well founded in results.

Handsome family.

Phone

Yes putting plenty of factor 30 on and wearing a hat :) Oh yes my daughter does resemble the milkman :rolleyes: Taking plenty of photos whilst here. Was chuffed getting my first lightening shot here the other night. Took about 50 x 30 second exposures and only got two ground strikes. This was the best one.

lightening.jpg

Loving oz :)

John

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Flippin heck,what a welcome :rolleyes:

IMG_5985p.jpg

Manly beach 26 Feb 2012 Beach volleyball - what ball ??? LOL

IMG_5990p.jpg