Fishtec Tackle - Hi guys!

Fishtec Tackle

Hey Everyone,

I saw that Elton already posted that we have now joined the Forum, but I thought it would be nice to do the same and introduce myself.

My name is Kieron Jenkins and I am the online marketing manager for BVG-Airflo, Fishtec, the largest fishing tackle retailer in the UK.

What I am trying to achieve is to build our social following, to interact with current and potential customers, hopefully providing help, assistance and advice.

IF you would like to contact me direct, my email address is kieron@bvg-airflo.co.uk, or pm me on here.

Kind regards, and thanks to Elton for his support!

Kieron

Hi Kieron. Large, reliable, online tackle shops are a thing beyond price. Having you active on the forums will also be a great thing.

I'm a bit far away and after a somewhat different range of gear but over the years, I've certainly relied on Bass Pro and Cabelas for most of what I need.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hey Everyone,

I saw that Elton already posted that we have now joined the Forum, but I thought it would be nice to do the same and introduce myself.

My name is Kieron Jenkins and I am the online marketing manager for BVG-Airflo, Fishtec, the largest fishing tackle retailer in the UK.

What I am trying to achieve is to build our social following, to interact with current and potential customers, hopefully providing help, assistance and advice.

IF you would like to contact me direct, my email address is kieron@bvg-airflo.co.uk, or pm me on here.

Kind regards, and thanks to Elton for his support!

Kieron

used you guys several times and always been happy with the service.

no doubt ill continue to purchase bits and bobs as well!

Kieron,

You say, "assistance and advice". My broker says "buy low sell high.

ADVICE? Hummmm! I was just wondering - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ?

Phone

Hi Kieron

I use some of your stuff mainly fly lines, but I am also a fan of your outlander luggage, particularly the vest and back pack http://www.fishtec.co.uk/online.cfm/fishin...ack/40/no/53269

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Hi Kieron

I use some of your stuff mainly fly lines, but I am also a fan of your outlander luggage, particularly the vest and back pack http://www.fishtec.co.uk/online.cfm/fishin...ack/40/no/53269

Tony

Hi Tony,

That chest pack is a firm favourite amongst many, im sure it will be for a long time too. Im glad you like our product!

Hi Kieron and welcome, quick question for you.... do we all qualify for permanent members discounts now ? :D

Thanks for the welcomes guys! I wish it would! But hopefully our prices are low enough in the first place :D...

Cheers guys, Kieron