Please???

Babar

No i dont smoke and no baliff ever goes round on ryhill. My grandad pays for me on riverside fishing so we can get away from all the trouble. I cant drive either.

Yes she is in hospital. And when i have £20 i will go out and buy the game properly.

glad to hear you are going to buy a original version of this sim as it will be money well spent if you need a cd with venues takle baits and stuff no problem we are a freindly bunch really we just don't like the thought of someone ripping off the software as most of use know the creator some personally others just from chating on messaging software and email but he's a good guy and this is the main reason i think no-one is willing to give you a free copy.

Sorry everyone it was really selfish of me to ask and i promise i will get the original version and hopefully i'll see at one of the matches or whatever. Sorry again everyone!!!!!!! :)

Thats a start and I accept it. I may be called hard and unyielding soon, but I think it is going to take a while for anyone on AN to trust you.

Take a piece of advice agian: Don't try another stunt like that though.

On a nicer note, I hope your sister gets better soon.

Tight Lines,

Matt AKA "The Kid!"

FishingPosts

Ok ill put it down to age and hormones.

I have 2 your age and they do test my stress levels.

So lets start again shall we. :D

The pugneys is a good place to go spinning for perch especially down the bottom end, you do get pike too so use a wire trace.

Tyke, would ya be reffering t'Pugney's water park? next to t'bella estate in wakey? I have some fond memories o the stream that runs atwixt the lakes and the estate.Tis a much underrated little water .sitting on the bridge (before they rebuilt the wall ) chucking under for decent perch and roach was a fun way to spend an aftie.Down by the wooden footie I had quite a surpise, landed a bream of approx 4lb on a kiddies toy rod i bought from Index catalogue shop for £8 !!

Eh but those were the days, 'nother place nr there iused to like was a small pond with a few carp and hundreds of perch...think it may o been kettlethorpe hall(not sure tho), all i can really remember is baggin over 145 perch in an hour and half!!

Hi crazy Dave,

yes thats the one.

I too have fished the stream and had some good fish especially where it runs into the river calder.

Alas i moved to the east coast but do visit wakefield often.

When the pugneys was a quarry afore they made it into a country park it was a most magical place and was made up of 2 or 3 lakes/ponds.

The perch fishing was superb and i have fond childhood memories of the place.

Alas they made it into what it is today(one great lake) and all i have now is memories.

The country park is good for spinning but it gets packed with dogwalkers/joggers/wind surfers/ e.t.c.

Do you live in wakefield?

I also fished kettlethorpe hall as well plus flanshaw dam, the sand ole(millfield lagoons) nostel priory, the dearn at bretton park.

I hear you can catch barbel in the calder now near chantry bridge!!!!!!!!

Good excuse to move back.

where do you fish now?