cheats???

me

Have you tried the cheat Andy :P

I even have one that transfers all the contents of the lake to several keepnets!

The only problem is you have to return the fish one by one by clicking on each one with your mouse pointer and draging to the water........takes hours

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one cheat that not many know about.

Start Fishsim2, choose any venue, you must have these 8 baits in your tackle box (white maggot, plum Maxi boilie, db Roach, weedworm, floating lob worm, babybel, trouvit pellet paste and floating dog biscuits), use 15foot leger rod and shimano baitrunner with 12lb mono line, use link leger with 10lb mono hok link and size 12 hook, set the date to 1st January, cast in and wait for exactly 2 hours on the clock in the bottom left (this must be exactly 2hours , no more , no less) then press escape , click exit to windows and then restart Fishsim go back to the same venue with the same setup and fish, if you have done everything correctly a message saying "Cheat Mode Active" should appear at the top of the screen underneat the fishsim logo. Enjoy yourselves.

If the message doesn't appear keep trying (you are not getting the 2 hour timing right)

Gazza_Wakey