Company called Floats Direct

medwaygreen

I placed two orders with this company who are based in Jersey.The first on the 18/06/04,the second about one week later.Over the last ten days i have e-mailed them fourteen times without reply.I would be interested if any others have had dealings with them and what the outcome was.I am not feeling good about the situation. :confused: :mad:

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

think they've posted in their defence on here before regarding crap service...

I'll try and find the post for you...

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

here you go

anglersnet.co.uk/cgi-bin/ubb/ul...ic;f=1;t=012060

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

Thanks for the info.

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

I think you'll find this is quite normal from what I've seen on various boards and my own personal experience. Very quick at taking your money, not so quick at giving you your order or giving your money back. Good excuses though. Usually the one about Postal strikes in London sorting office. Funny that other stuff I've ordered from the Channel Islands gets through without the same trouble.

Beebs:

I think you'll find this is quite normal from what I've seen on various boards and my own personal experience. Very quick at taking your money, not so quick at giving you your order or giving your money back.

Agreed .... I am the "Mick" on the thread posted earlier and I did eventually get my money back. Pathetic service ... wouldn't touch them with a barge pole now.

This topic comes up as regular as clockwork on another fishing web-site. Always the same problem. Stuff not arriving and poor follow up.

try leslies of luton chaps....my order came next day...good prices too

- WC Fields