My Wife, The Man!

Elton

This pregnancy thing has had a serious side-effect on Mrs. Elton - she snores like me most nights now! Believe me, that's loud!!

It's incredible. Talk about role reversal!

I was hoping for a lie-in this morning, but no such luck.

Will this stop immediately after the baby is born, or am I stuck with it for a while?

Elton

[ 25. April 2003, 06:36 AM: Message edited by: Elton ]

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Elton, Not sure about the pregnancy thing, but I have read quite a bit on this.

Snoring can be caused by a gain in weight (that's a given) :D , some types of medication like Tylenol PM which causes your body to relax too much, alcohol, and lack of exercise. I didn't know I was so loud at night until I got married.

I found that while I have fixed most of the contributions I still snore like a buzzz saw. Boots sells breathe right strips that my wife now swears by. Good for me since I can still sleep with her!!!! :D:D They are a bit expensive at something like 6 pounds for 10 strips.

Congratulations to you and yours on the little one.

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...

Dian never snored untill she was pregnant with B'lanna, then again considering how little sleep she got i don't suppose its surprising.

I snore that loud i wake myself up sometimes!!! :eek

Dians snoring was pretty loud but its now back to the gentle mumur of an elephant seal in the mating season

oops erm hello dear i was just talking about you!

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Elton

You say your missus snores loudly? well you want to be thankfull mate when my missus was preggars she used to FART!!! not litle beepers but bloody fog horn style!! :o:o

If she ever sees this though I am gonner end up seriously dead! Parts of my anatomy will be removed WITHOUT any form of anesthetic

If the hat's missing

I've gone fishing

Colin Payne:

You a StarTrek fan,Alan??

What ever gave you that idea :D

Notice the E is missing though, we wanted to be different so we dropped the E from the name (n apart from that Dian wouldn't let me call her "severn of nine"

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

since my mrs "caught" epilepsy she has snored (ok shes not 7.5 stone anymore) and snored very loudly , but the worst thing is that occasionally she stops and breaths VERY quietly ,this wakes me instantly :confused: i cannot even hear her breathing fom a couple of feet away :( i then nudge her and tell her she`s snoring :D she turns over and starts snoring and i return to sleep :D some prat told me that epileptics can just die in their sleep ,i know this is VERY rare but subconciously it bothers me ,snoring is my wifes way of telling me that its a cup of tea in bed in the morning :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

no they stop then suddenly gasp for air ,she`s definatly breathing all the time ,its me and my weight with apnoea ,it even wakes me up :D i probably only get 3 hours sleep a night , i can even roll fags and smoke them whilst sleeping and on a couple of occasions actually "breathed in" the dog end :( i left my baccy in the car one night and awoke at 2am trying to open it naked ,not a pretty sight still its all part of life :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson