Sorted trough the CB stuff, heres what you can have

AMSTRAD 901

swr meter

2 spare micks

power booster

ariel

power dropper 24 to 12 volts

dont use them any more.

it will cost you a couple of pints next time we get togeather on a fishin ok mate

david

Guest scoobs11

ahhhh the joys of cb ownership -

the countless hours spent listening to folk talk gibberish.

mmm oh that was it really wasnt it rolleyes.gif

lol

------------------

if you can't be good

be careful

anmc founder member

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Cheers Dave

looking forward to getting me hands on that little lot smile.gif

All the "kids" round here think its great to have your own little pirate radio station running on the CB, i've still got my kilowatt burner so i'll show them what its like to have some real power running across the airwaves biggrin.gif

Scoobs wassa matter mate don't you understand it when someone says "thats a big 10-4"?? (& no they ain't talking about the size of your ....manhood) biggrin.gif

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

SACG/SAA 177 SACN 252

hehe i'm with the ANMC are you?

mailto:Stafford@go-fishing.co.ukStafford@go-fishing.co.uk

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Ahhh

The good old AM rigs, I had a sharp one & i used to love sitting n listening to all the far off truckers (i'm talking USA etc) those fellas still use all the proper call signs etc.

Saying that you can still get the rigs with the am/fm switch & hi/lo mid on them, plus of course the sidebander rigs which seem'd to be the "fashion" round here for ages.

Dave i'm gonna have to make the short trec up there to see you mate cos i can't wait to get going again biggrin.gif

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

SACG/SAA 177 SACN 252

hehe i'm with the ANMC are you?

mailto:Stafford@go-fishing.co.ukStafford@go-fishing.co.uk

Guest chesters1

yes i had a midland 120 channel that i could harrass the nextdoor neighbour on (he was fm)although the speach quality was poor fm wise it annoyed him to distraction ( we had an ariel on a sheet of metal in the loft ) he never knew who it was although he must have been swamped tee hee .this reminds me we both used to rent identical tvs from DER and when times got boring i used to lean over the back fence and switch his telly over after a few minutes loud swearing used to eminate from his house lol DER repair vans were a common site untill he got a different model .great times ( neighbour went prematurely grey though ...strange!)