SEALS ARE NOW IN GREAT NUMBERS.

big_cod

I have chartering now for over 30 years and i have never seen so many seals at sea practically every wreck you visit has at least one seal patrolling it you go 3 miles to a wreck and there is one there you go 25 miles to a wreck and there is two there its serious the commercial fishermen are been tortured by them there are so many anglers at times cant get a fish in the boat for them they just take them as soon as you hook into a fish seals have no natural preditors here and one thing defra have forgot is just how much fish seals actually eat they are running a mock and defra talk about anglers having bag limits absolute clueless. <_<

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha ha, your fault, you keep on advertising how how it's fishing it's t!ts off. no fish = no seals, loads of fish=loads of predetors. Were expecting sammy the seal's to pay a visit, at the mo there's loads of fish for them to have a feed as well.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

ha ha ha, your fault, you keep on advertising how how it's fishing it's t!ts off. no fish = no seals, loads of fish=loads of predetors. Were expecting sammy the seal's to pay a visit, at the mo there's loads of fish for them to have a feed as well.

What has advertizing its fishing its tits off got to do with seals barry its lifting with cod here if you know where to look nothing has changed here on that scenareo, seals are now running amock here one lad i know counted 47 on rocks basking a few days ago thats only a minute number as to whats here the population of seals has exploded and believe me it wont be long before the lads on south coast have the same problem pollock taste the same as cod where a seal is concerned .

paul.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

What has advertizing its fishing its tits off got to do with seals barry its lifting with cod here if you know where to look nothing has changed here on that scenareo, seals are now running amock here one lad i know counted 47 on rocks basking a few days ago thats only a minute number as to whats here the population of seals has exploded and believe me it wont be long before the lads on south coast have the same problem pollock taste the same as cod where a seal is concerned .

paul.

Well for starters Paul, Barry doesn’t believe that DEFRA are talking about bag limits, I wish I could feel that comfortable about this data collection.

Then you have the tree huggers that will use the word ‘CON-SER-VATION’ and how these pests should not be controlled, because they look so lovely, ahhh bless.

We have a sanctuary down here that helps sick and injured ones back to health all paid for by charity donations I wonder if they would be so kind to Rats?

Publication2_zpsthmtka6c.jpg

Well for starters Paul, Barry doesn’t believe that DEFRA are talking about bag limits, I wish I could feel that comfortable about this data collection.

Then you have the tree huggers that will use the word ‘CON-SER-VATION’ and how these pests should not be controlled, because they look so lovely, ahhh bless.

We have a sanctuary down here that helps sick and injured ones back to health all paid for by charity donations I wonder if they would be so kind to Rats?

Bob believe me bag limits are on the horizon what good it would do in real terms just beggers beleife going back to seals they are now a massive problem not just with commercial fishermen but with charterboats as well i went to 9 wrecks the otherday staring on the 4 mile out to the 20 mile and every wreck had seals round them some had 3 or 4 seals they have now got out of hand commercila fishermen can carry rifles at sea and if they are interfering with there gear are allowed to take evasive action .

paul.

Untitled-1.jpg

Bob believe me bag limits are on the horizon what good it would do in real terms just beggers beleife going back to seals they are now a massive problem not just with commercial fishermen but with charterboats as well i went to 9 wrecks the otherday staring on the 4 mile out to the 20 mile and every wreck had seals round them some had 3 or 4 seals they have now got out of hand commercila fishermen can carry rifles at sea and if they are interfering with there gear are allowed to take evasive action .

paul.

I don’t need convincing Paul I know what’s coming in the way of restrictions, yet you have folk like Chris Caines and his PBA chums sitting on the steering group driving forward the data collection that will justify the restrictions, talk about bonkers.

I don’t need convincing Paul I know what’s coming in the way of restrictions, yet you have folk like Chris Caines and his PBA chums sitting on the steering group driving forward the data collection that will justify the restrictions, talk about bonkers.

Totally off topic.

Any platform, any topic suits you to carry out your campaign of slagging off anglers and skippers who don't share your veiws or assumptions. Absolutly ru@@y disgusting. You got thrown off, sacked from the steering group for your arrogence and pig headedness. Get over it. I have spoken to Chris Caines recently and i fully understand his involvement with regards to sea anglers, it is the absolutly opposite of what your wish to attempt to portray. For example do you realise the work Chris and others had done for anglers re the channel isles, no, you havn't got a clue. He's not a member here, perhaps you can advise him your busy slagging him off here, so he can have a channel to reply. Back stabbing i would call your actions.

I have written directly to the minister with regards to your assumptions, so as far as i'm concerned unless you can come up with concrete proof with regards to the forth coming restrictions, your just inventing pub talk gossip.

Give us the evidence or get off the pot.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Totally off topic.

Any platform, any topic suits you to carry out your campaign of slagging off anglers and skippers who don't share your veiws or assumptions. Absolutly ru@@y disgusting. You got thrown off, sacked from the steering group for your arrogence and pig headedness. Get over it. I have spoken to Chris Caines recently and i fully understand his involvement with regards to sea anglers, it is the absolutly opposite of what your wish to attempt to portray. For example do you realise the work Chris and others had done for anglers re the channel isles, no, you havn't got a clue. He's not a member here, perhaps you can advise him your busy slagging him off here, so he can have a channel to reply. Back stabbing i would call your actions.

I have written directly to the minister with regards to your assumptions, so as far as i'm concerned unless you can come up with concrete proof with regards to the forth coming restrictions, your just inventing pub talk gossip.

Give us the evidence or get off the pot.

Being on a steering group that has only one purpose one that Mr Caines himself admits ‘will be a stick to beat anglers with’ was and is simply stupid. Cefas backed by DEFRA made it clear from the off that the purpose of the group was not to change policy but to see Angling 2012 provided as much data as possible.

You seem to disregard the fact that the question was asked ‘Could DEFRA confirm the data would not be used against sea anglers’ They refused to give any such assurance so yes I personally will hound those involved be it Chris Caines the ATA, Angling Trust, or any of the other orgs that are selling anglers out rather than advising of the dangers. So yes Barry get used to it.

I'm afraid my issue here go's back to post #1. It's about seals. They predate, and the pelts and meat are worth money. So why aren't we harvesting them in the same way as we do cod, pollack etc????

It's not as if there's any shortage of them. The reason is that the European Commission has banned all trade in all seal products.

And the reason for that is about mollifying the percieved 'moral majority' with bullsh$t politics.

never try and teach a pig to sing .... it wastes your time and it annoys the pig

I'm afraid my issue here go's back to post #1. It's about seals. They predate, and the pelts and meat are worth money. So why aren't we harvesting them in the same way as we do cod, pollack etc????

It's not as if there's any shortage of them. The reason is that the European Commission has banned all trade in all seal products.

And the reason for that is about mollifying the percieved 'moral majority' with bullsh$t politics.

Very true Andy. When I visited the seal colony at Donna Nook one Christmas I asked the Lincs nature trust rep what they ate, and he assured me that they had a sole diet of dragonettes and some othe non-commercial species. This is the Bull ... that these people are feeding the niave public.

They need culling, end of story!