Lets put it in a box and leave it behind

andy_youngs

Totally agree with the above , thats why I've not posted till now. You can't have a serious discussion/debate with someone who flip flops all over the place every time he's shown to be wrong and introduces new grievances every time he leads himself up a blind alley

He's no angler, not even sure he's a canoeist given he only goes once a year but he sure is one very "Victor Meldrew" type character who just wants to rant and rave on every topic and every posting

The best way to respond to Andy Young's postings is simple; DON'T, that way at least he'll only be able to direct his dislike of everything at himself

Well done Brian. This is a very effective way of not posting. Me, not an angler? And I vigorously deny the Victor Meldrew 'grumpy old sod' accusation; now please bugger off :huh:

Edited by andy_youngs

never try and teach a pig to sing .... it wastes your time and it annoys the pig

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most hits may be by members like me who are popping in to see what the hell are you going on about. Is it about canoe access? Conservation? General river stocking policy? General hate of Barbel? A dislike of anglers or people in general?

I have the feeling you are venting your frustrations with the wrong audience and like others if you are that bothered by your "perceived issues" why don't you take it up with those causing these issues.

I am

It looks to me like you just want an audience to rant at like those who hang around speakers corner mouthing off about a load of nonsense. If you have genuine grievances surely it would make sense to correspond direct with those individulas/organisations you have a problem with.

I am

I think you have got nowhere on your crusade and know it will never lead anywhere and so in desperation you just want any place or any one to listen to your arguments. I would refer you back to the post from Kappa and suggest you learn to chill out, maybe buy a rod and enjoy a nice days fishing as long as a load of kayakers do not plough through your swim spoiling your enjoyment.

You're wrong

An angler who don't give two hoots about canoes or barbel stockings.

Stephen

Stop lying to us. If you didn't care, you wouldn't post.

never try and teach a pig to sing .... it wastes your time and it annoys the pig

All righty then. Personal attack/comments seem to have pretty much taken over and when that happens, its time to end the topic.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President