• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alan Fawcett:

As for you liquid, i'll have my revenge mate you see if i don't  

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

Alan.John S, stop hyjacking threads, :P .

Back to the mod then are we Troggy, big bully, :P:P:P .

Cyaz

Jangar :cool: :D

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

John my dear fellow, one was going to ring you at 4 of the clock this am but the thought of speaking to you whilst sober was a horrid one to say the least, maybe a call in the wee small hours isn't the best thing to do?

Jangar my dear chap

get stuffed ya nurven poofta

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Alan Fawcett:

John my dear fellow, one was going to ring you at 4 of the clock this am but the thought of speaking to you whilst sober was a horrid one to say the least, maybe a call in the wee small hours isn't the best thing to do?

Jangar my dear chap

get stuffed ya nurven poofta  

Tight lines (if you remember what that means)

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

John S:

Originally posted by Alan Fawcett:

[qb]

Anyway, I didn't think we had a 4 of the clock in the am, I thought it went 11.00pm, midnight, pass out, 11.00am, drink....

And would you please refrain from calling us in the best part of the country nurven pooftas's, yer suvvern wuzz

Tight lines (if you remember what that means)

John

See your very reply proves my point when it comes to nurven poofs, you can't even take a full days session without passing out at the stroke of the witching hour.

I must confess though, even the nurveners don't count the "ull tykes" as any form of humaniod, its taken years for them to recognise you as mammalian bipeds let alone human.

The singing, well what can i say? to me the noises that emanate from your larynx are so far removed from the term singing that i couldn't possibly comment. [ :P ]

TROGG (Alan)

Well,well,well Mt Fawcett,true to the tune,resort to name calling,why dont you get in the corner and write your lines out like a good little boy. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I MUST NOT BE CHEEKY

100times. :D

Ya suvern wufta ya, :P

By the way you are still hyjacking the thread for

your silly remarks to John :cool:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Nugg

Did you mean over come it or come over it?? either way it sounds nasty :)

Janger

erm nah forget it if i said what i wanted Gaffers hands would fall of from all the moderation he'd have to put in & Johns heart would give out from the lack of oxygene :D

TROGG (Alan)