Groundbait mix the night before?

bomber253

Just for reference, if you leave tapwater to stand for 24hrs the chlorine will have evaporated.

Boiling water gets rid of chlorine.

Pouring water from one bucket to the other will speed up the evapouration of chlorine also.

You can even get a de chlorinator if you wish.

The tap water round here has chlorine added phone and it doesn't bother my aquarium fish at all.  The fish are wild caught fish from the amazon.

Apparently sea water is full of chlorine already.

TIGGER,

you are no doubt correct. I often made bait with bottled water whilst sitting on the bank.

Can't even estimate how many carp I've caught in tide water and the confluence of a river termination with the ocean

phone 

MARTIN

Yup, I looked - you know, I never used the word "estuary" for some reason. Seems to me I always referred to the water - brackish - and it was in a bay.  You, of course correct, 30 years of limnology and I can't distinguish between a pond and a lake.

Phone

The Atlantic Ocean is referred to as ‘the Pond’ occasionally too ?

Keith

Edited by BoldBear
Moved ‘too’ to end of sentence

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)

All,

Odd, I just realized in my mind's eye only England is "across the pond". The rest of Europe is across the Atlantic.

John got me to to using "your side of the penny" - but again only in reference to England

Phone 

Edited by Phone