What scares you when night fishing?

twochay

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

twochay - if you have a picture you fancy for your avatar, email it to me and I'll size it and put it in the avatar section so you can use it.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

well not alot really....

rats...LOVE EM!

seriossly i am quite comfertable sitting in my chair,sleeping init when i need to, summer and autum,and more often than not on my own too,i dont really get buzzed out by strange nioses etc...to concentrated on the fishing!the only thing that did freak me out a little was three swans abreast coming up river at about 2 in the morning it looked very very eiree....almost ghost like.

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

What scares me when night fishing?

People I don't know walking over to talk to me. Having been the victim of a mugging in 2003, I still get very twitchy when strangers approach me.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Ratty46:

while fishing?

not nice...i always have a bankstick to hand...you never know...sorry to hear about that mate.

Not whilst fishing, fortunately. But I was setting up a few month's later when I met some of the area's 'finest'juveniles who tried to help themselves to some of my kit. I hit the biggest of them (who was still a fair bit smaller than me!) and the others ran off. Needless to say I packed up and went home without having wet a line.

I was having a few problems with life at the time and had lost a true sense of proportion. To this day, I don't know if I was OTT or not.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine