What scares you when night fishing?

twochay

Going back again to the sleep paralysis thingy:

(sorry, don't mean to hijack)

There is a theory that states such a condition is not sleep paralysis at all, but rather that the astral body is seperated from the physical body in sleep-state and is slightly out of synch whilst awaking! I was heavily into parapsychological subjects at the time and that is what I believed! It made sense!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gifford hillory had one of those

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

im like sluk! Wasps really do need wiping out, how valuable they are in the food chain i dont know........i dont really care either get rid!

Last year we went to boddingtons res. If it wasnt for these gits i would have won the match. There must have been at least 30 around each of us!

In your ground bait, your drinks, your food, your rods, even in your seatbox. the little bastards got everywhere.

As im very cautious of them i was waving my hands about like id got tourets syndrome. God only knows how i didnt get a stinging. Horrible creatures. Wipe them out PLEASE!!!!!

your garden would be very sorry looking without wasps and if you grow flowers or veg a haven for everything that eats them ,wasps like meat and do a great job taking it from your plants ,i kill them if they decide to reside in the house or sheds ,i leave them alone if they dont .they are a pest in some places but thats what we have to put up with living with nature if you dont want to see them stay indoors with screens over the doors like we have ,go outside and you enter their realm :D

strangly night fishing no one has mentioned mozzies that is a beast with no dicernable use

[ 18. April 2005, 10:08 AM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Guest sslatter

There's one solitary wasp that builds a small gall and for about two weeks thereafter, viciously protects it, attacking anyone and anything that comes within about 12 feet. If you get one in your garden, part of it will become a no-go area for a while at least. You can't fight it- it's far too quick and aggressive.

I was discussing the relative "hardness" of animals with a mate, and I proposed that wasp as the top banana- I couldn't envisage any animal being able to put up with it in full flow- to my mind, it would always win..

..and then he mentioned the Honey Badger. Now that would be a contest.

chesters1:

gifford hillory had one of those

Chesters1- you crack me up, you really do. Well do I remember reading that book when I was about 8 years old, and absolutely papping it. It was a few years after we moved from that house in Streatham, that I discovered that Dennis Wheatley had been a neighbour, living a bit further along our road. If only I'd known..

Guest sslatter

mpbdsnu:

.. that the astral body is separated from the physical body in sleep-state and is slightly out of synch whilst awaking! I was heavily into parapsychological subjects at the time and that is what I believed! It made sense!

[ 22. April 2005, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: Graham. X ]

That's the one Isaac! 'The Ka of Gifford Hillary'

Classic! Chesters you are the man! Ever read the 'Irish Witch'? I was absolutely obsessed with Wheatley as a youngster, 'The Devil Rides Out' was his top book for me, I still wonder to this day what a Vicuna Smoking Jacket' might look like?? :D Jeez that gave me a nostalgia rush! And fancy me and Gran having something in common! :P

Slodger (Chris Hammond.)

'We should be fishin'

'Yeah Sludge.. you could even try some angling, now, too!'

Ay oop Possums ow doo.

.... What can you mean? Why I already appear to have caught my first of the evening. :D

Slodger (Chris Hammond.)

'We should be fishin'