Worm Suppliers

Elton

Just found this, Budgie:

http://www.matchangling.com/Worms.htm

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Bilsdale Worms advertised here a little while back:

http://www.bilsdale-worms.fsnet.co.uk/form.html

Might give them a try, as their prices seem keen.

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

I should add, I probably want a couple of kilos for a trip, so really don't fancy lamping and the likes :D

Unlike a lot of stuff the price of worms doesnt seem to have changed much in years.I reckon that £12 is cheap as chips.Collecting your own lobs of the local cricket pitch may be cheap but only if you have the nack.Its hard going for big blokes with poor eyesight and agree with Elton if you need a lot.Oh if you get some good slightly damp potting type compost,put it in a good sized bucket,keep said bucket in the cool and check for and remove any dead worms daily the worms will last for ages.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

• 4 years later...

Another vote for Worms Direct, always had very fast delivery, email notifications and great worms from them.

Personally I always go for the 0.5kg tub of large dendrobaenas as they are great bait and much easier to look after than lobworms. They also seem to last a lot longer...this 0.5kg bucket will last me a month and even longer in these colder months.

I caught some lovely carp and large Rudd the other day with 1 large dendra cut in half and hooked on a size 14 hook, float fished near some reeds on 4lb line. The little blighters just cant resist them!

Elton, can I add my vote for wormsdirect, good value, great worms 0.5kg dendro's haven't had any lobs from them but a friend of mine gets lobs from tommy topsoil and reckons they are pretty good too.

Our perception of time as an orderly sequence of regular ticks and tocks has no relevance here in the alternative dimension that is fishing....... C.Yates