FishSpot.co.uk - Social Network for UK Fishing Enthusiasts

• 4 months later...
logo-temp.png

Join FishSpot.co.uk for FREE.

Share your sea, coarse, carp fishing photos, videos and stories with other fishing enthusiasts from around the UK.

If you have any questions email me at bigfish(AT)fishspot.co.uk

This site has now changed to a fishing tackle classifieds site for the United Kingdom. If you have some fishing tackle you no longer want or need add a listing on the site for free. I'm going to be promoting the site on a daily basis and at the moment I'm offering a free premium upgrade on all listings added to the site. Just register your free account, add your listing and contact me at admin(@)fishspot.co.uk with your username or listing address and I'll upgrade it for free. All listings also, get posted to the site's Facebook, Twitter and Google+ pages. If you have any questions or need any help let me know.

If you would like me to add this forum's link to my links page (in the footer) let me know what you would like adding and I'll do it right away.