Oi! That's OUR MP!

Leon Roskilly

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Graham, you might just be right!

Might even be spot on, on atleast two counts. There are those who simply lack grace when it is suggested that they might just be wrong.

And Graham, had you looked around the Pike & Predators site you would have found that Slodger is very much as angler.

Personally I think that this thread has just about ground to a halt, don't you?

Dear Gerry,

Has Pete got Charlieitus? Or is it a severe case of Countrysideallianceaphobia? Or, merely a case of duplicate identities? Boo! Who me? No you! Who me? Shush incase they notice. Ok. The internets real you know. No it isn't. It is, he told me. Who? That bloke sitting next to you. Oh that’s alright then, I thought you meant the bloke sitting next to you.

By the way Gerry, in total contrast to this thread, I've been in contact with "Alumacraft" about commissioning a boat from them. Might get Uncle to turn up and do the launching ceremony.

Imagine the bloke dressed half in one costume to turn sideways to be dressed in another. Tommy Cooper style.

Regards,

Lee.

'There are those who simply lack grace'

Peter, the really big chink in your armour, is your ability to hand out punishment and then come apart totally when it comes flying back. Here you are, wounded, deeply hurt and talking twaddle about 'grace' I recall your past attempts on these forums to go for the jugulars of several people who you took exception to. I'd hardly describe it as graceful. Malicious yes ... graceful no. Over on P&P where you so desperately want to lead people, you hit a bit of a brickwall. No support from the big bad pikers. But whilst they tend to be a bit coarse over there, unlike you they dont wear rose coloured spectacles and dont have time for your annual tilting at some windmill or other. You also left without answering the very important question that both Mark and myself asked. Any chance of an answer any day soon?

Never lecture me on grace (or truth) you're just not in a position to do so. Remember before running off on another flight of fantasy, unlike 99.9% of the people on this forum I've known you for some years and its not always been something that I could be proud of. Ah Peter, the stories I could tell.

A piece of advice. Before casting around you at those who simply dont agree with you, take a close look at your supporters club, thats where you'll eventually regret alliances made. God knows, Lee gave you enough hints. You'd do well to listen for a change.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

By the way Gerry, in total contrast to this thread, I've been in contact with "Alumacraft" about commissioning a boat from them

...and I thought you were just looking for a few day out. If you are serious then I'm sure you'll enjoy thr boat. Charlie B not C (there's probably an 'A 'an 'D' somewhere in the woodwork)will give you any advice you need about configuration, handling etc If you do choose to go ahead, I have a good friend who has a custom 14 footer with some extras which I'm sure we can let you get sight of.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Guest sslatter

Speaking completely impartially of course, I am ever in awe of PW's ability to be courteous and polite to all, on both sides of the argument..

You, "argyll", on the other hand have already shown your true colours of ignorance, hypocrisy, insult and bigotry, many many times.. you urinate it all over the internet, not just here, don't you?

"By their words shall ye know them.."

Oh yes.

Enough already.

And as usual, it was not the last post but the general lack of content and increasingly nasty comments over the last few posts.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President