A not so serious topic. Picking your nose.

Slow fishing day eh? :D

Don't matter how much you pull the hairs out, they all grow back. Don't noses ever go bald?

Tugging out nose hair while driving is not clever.....AHHHHHHHH CHOOOOOOOOO !!!! ;)

I bite my nails, but not the little finger on the right hand :)

1509tarpon_75_.gif

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,

If you must know I rub the outside in against the nose septum - sniff it back into my throat - re-constitute it - and spit giant goobers (using the appropriate gaud-awful guttural noises). It is gross to pick your nose with your fingers and has a chance of fouling the groundbait.

Phone

Why not mix the pickings in with your groundbait? shame to waste them by wiping them on the underside of the chair :)

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

poledark,

WHAT! and spoil my perfect recipe!!!

I actually know the answer to male nose picking. It's a genetic thing. Remember when you were 12? You could pee at least 15 ft. Well, as that ability diminishes and now that I just dribble I can hock up and spit 15 ft. (Especially since I still use fags.) A good clammer is perfect perch chum too.

Phone

Slow fishing day eh? :D

Don't matter how much you pull the hairs out, they all grow back. Don't noses ever go bald?

Yes they do, well the nasal hairs can be made to stop growing. If you really want to achieve this, the ask to be put on antiandrogen mecication like spironolactone and finasteride. Nasty unwanted hairs like those up your nose will go and even those which spout out of the ears, your head hair will be thicker, and male pattern baldness will halt and may even reverse!

However you have to be prepared for the side effects you may not want like whole body hair slowing and dramitically weakening, Gynecomastia (breast growth), genital shrinking, erectile dysfunction, impotence and body fat migration to a female pattern.

Or you can buy one of theose electric nose and ear trimmers and keep your 'blokeyness' ;)

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

I think I'll stay with having the hair migrate from head to ears & nose.

In fact, I'd considered braiding my nose hair but it would make picking my nose nearly impossible and I do need my hobbies. :D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I think I'll stay with having the hair migrate from head to ears & nose.

In fact, I'd considered braiding my nose hair but it would make picking my nose nearly impossible and I do need my hobbies. :D

Seriously revolting!

Or as you seem to say over there 'gross' ;)

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

Yes they do, well the nasal hairs can be made to stop growing. If you really want to achieve this, the ask to be put on antiandrogen mecication like spironolactone and finasteride. Nasty unwanted hairs like those up your nose will go and even those which spout out of the ears, your head hair will be thicker, and male pattern baldness will halt and may even reverse!

However you have to be prepared for the side effects you may not want like whole body hair slowing and dramitically weakening, Gynecomastia (breast growth), genital shrinking, erectile dysfunction, impotence and body fat migration to a female pattern.

Or you can buy one of theose electric nose and ear trimmers and keep your 'blokeyness' ;)

That,s all well and good but if you cut off the hairs what would the bogies hang on to :)

Edited by rob.imk2

Number me with Rage it,s a shame Number me in Haste its a shame

That,s all well and good but if you cut off the hairs what would the bogies hang on to :)

Too early in the morning for this stuff...my tummy is churning. Yuk! :yucky: