A sense of urgency - getting ready to move inland

Newt

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will do Leon.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I'm now sitting happily in Edgemoor, South Carolina, about 30 miles south of Charlotte, North Carolina. Isaac is taking a significant westward track so will miss the area where I was but no way to tell until it's too late to leave so I certainly don't regret the move.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I'm now sitting happily in Edgemoor, South Carolina, about 30 miles south of Charlotte, North Carolina. Isaac is taking a significant westward track so will miss the area where I was but no way to tell until it's too late to leave so I certainly don't regret the move.

Glad to hear you are safe........it's better to be safe than sorry.

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

I expect this to be a long stay. Bobbi & I can spend lots of time fishing for carp or catfish and even more time swapping tales about fish caught & missed. It's an area with lots of good fishing that I am really not that familiar with but she is.

Fair seas and a following wind, Newt. (no pun intended)

Absolutely you OLD sea dog you!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))