Recent posts

Sportsman

It seems that some recent posts haven't met with approval from some members.

It would appear that the subject matter is not of interest. (20 pages and 191 posts would beg to differ ;))

I have a suggestion. If you have no interest in a thread, then don't read it and don't contribute.

You post your fishing reports and I promise not to read them and not to comment on how boring I find them.

If I offend you then you know how to find the ignore button, if not I will tell you.

In the meantime I will continue to post on subjects that interest me. If no-one else is interested then there will be no contributions and the thread will just disappear. If others want to debate with me then all well and good.

If a thread or post is deemed inappropriate then I am sure the mods or even the site owner can stop it or delete it. It is not up to other members to dictate what should be discussed or by whom.

This is a forum, not a mutual congratulatory club for telling each other how clever you are.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:bigemo_harabe_net-163::busted_cop: :busted_cop: :busted_cop:

dictator

no no, you press the ignore ist, champ.

regards barry nonads :D

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

The reason the fishing topics have stopped is because they were hijacked and ruined. Why not stick to the non fishing forum if the fishing topics bore you, and leave us anglers to it.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

The reason the fishing topics have stopped is because they were hijacked and ruined. Why not stick to the non fishing forum if the fishing topics bore you, and leave us anglers to it.

I will post where I think it appropriate.

Fishing topics don't bore me. The problem is that your idea of what constitutes a fishing topic bores me. There is more to fishing than catch reports or pictures of you holding a fish.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

You post your fishing reports and I promise not to read them and not to comment on how boring I find them.

I was referring to the above, sorry if I misunderstood.

Kind of ironic I guess that I have been replying in good faith with proper answers to your topics, but you had me on ignore so never read them.

Tell us more about going to French lakes and catching carp...

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

If I was feeling cynical, I might think this was a diversionary tactic to disguise the fact that you argued yourself into a corner in the killing fish topic. A popular topic indeed!

My idea of a fishing topic is one that involves thought, experimentation, application, effort, and ultimately reward. To see someone on here proudly holding a fine fish as a result of that makes me very happy. Especially if the guys here helped them on their way. It doesn't have to be all serious either, and despite what you seem to think, the aim is not to prove you're the best angler on the forum.

It seems that some recent posts haven't met with approval from some members.

It would appear that the subject matter is not of interest. (20 pages and 191 posts would beg to differ ;))

I have a suggestion. If you have no interest in a thread, then don't read it and don't contribute.

If I offend you then you know how to find the ignore button, if not I will tell you.

In the meantime I will continue to post on subjects that interest me. If no-one else is interested then there will be no contributions and the thread will just disappear. If others want to debate with me then all well and good.

If a thread or post is deemed inappropriate then I am sure the mods or even the site owner can stop it or delete it. It is not up to other members to dictate what should be discussed or by whom.

This is a forum, not a mutual congratulatory club for telling each other how clever you are.

Oh dear, spat the dummy out, WTF are you going on about dude. :o Stop moaning for Gods sake.

Man up man and get on with it :D What do you expect when you start topics which deliberately set out to insult :o .

We all have posted something that is of no interest to members, so bloody what, you dont have the right to expect members to find all your topics interesting. :D

I thought you were made of sterner stuff than this pathetic topic Sporty old dude and not a whinging old bloody whimp.

You wont see this cos i'm on your ignore list, just imagine i could call you all sorts of names and you would not know.

Man up, get on with it ;)

PS

What you gonna do next, post that your leaving the forum ? For Gods sake hurry up and do so. :P

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

If others want to debate with me then all well and good.

and quote you: 20 pages and 191 posts )

end quote.

are you looking to set up a group for a mass debate?

:lol:

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

and quote you: 20 pages and 191 posts )

end quote.

are you looking to set up a group for a mass debate?

:lol:

I think he has already has his debating team mush. I think they are called IMHO, THE DEBATING IGNORE TEAM.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Final word - most of the better anglers have got fed up with it all and left. If you can't see that, you're in denial. Without experienced anglers who are able to offer their views, the actual fishing topics never get off the ground. This is the reality of it, and why a topic on killing fish is so popular.

If you don't believe me, go back to page 100 or 150 or 200 and browse the topics there, and compare them to what we have now.

Final word, promise :)