Anyone up for a LIF fish-in?

Rusty

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some pics of backwaters if you want to get away from the large grayling in the main river;

Don't be fooled by the size of the stream - if the river's high then the backwater can throw up some big grayling too - I've had plenty of 2's from there - once had 4 in consecutive casts!!!

I'll be dedicating my grayling efforts to the Frome again (and like to get on LiF when its a little less busy - selfish I know :whistling: )

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

Go on then i will come as someone has to navigate for Rusty :rolleyes: ,Always a great day and even better if some of the Northern lads come down to play

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

I'd love to go but I think it'll be a bit to expensive in fuel for me...i'll see who else fancies it from up here with a view to sharing cost :).

If you can sort out the car sharing Ian I could put a couple of people up at my place the night before and/or after, whatever you'd need if you could get the days off.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Interested but work's the problem...permanently on call!

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

OK, we'll see how were fixed nearer the time then, that's if there's any places left :thumbs:

Tell you what mate I will commit to saying I can go. I can't see there being any problem with it from either a family or work perspective. I wanted to go last year but as I would have had to cover the cost of fuel on my own I decided against it.

J.K we will likely be heading past your way too if you wanted to meet us at a service station or something and car share. Obviously we could sort things out properly closer to the time.

For any web design needs check out http://www.chiptenwebsites.co.uk

If I am able to go, im up for sharing costs. Wont know until closer to the date though as have just started a new job.

Chris...your a gent my friend and if I can make it I will deffo take you up on your generous offer. I can't really commit to a date just yet with it being such a long time off.

Rik, we can sort something out closer to the time m8 :thumbs:

Sounds like a great idea, but ive not planned next week yet and only planned this afternoons fishing trip 10 mins ago. Mid Feb is a lifetime away. :thumbs:

ps. Gone fishin.

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep