Coaese Kayak Fishing Website

Thanks to Elton for his support.

I have been kayak fishing for about 6 years now catching a whole range of sea fish but coming from Leicester I was brought up on fishing local rivers and the Fens. Most of the kayak fishing forums are heavily into sea fishing and coarse anglers like me are in a tiny minority and coarse threads sink down the page rapidly.

I was frustrated that we had nowhere to focus our interest and eventually realised that if the right forum did not exist then perhaps I should create one. So I created http://coarsekayakfishing.proboards.com/index.cgi , A forum totally dedicated to freshwater fishing.

Kayak are a great way to fish, easy to launch and retrieve, comparatively cheap and give great access to awkward spots, where permitted of course.

If any of you are interested in using a kayak for your fishing come over to the site and have a chat. There may be guys in your area who can let you have a try before you commit any cash. You can also contribute essential knowledge on responsible piking to our members.

We Very Happy are holding a mini meet on the Nene at Peterborough on Saturday 8th December if anyone wants a look more details on the site.

Regards

Terry

Kayak Angler

Prowler 13

http://coarsekayakfishing.proboards.com/index.cgi

ckf-1.png