Groundbait flavour additives (VDE)

wunwetfoot

Hi all, :D

I've just bought a couple of liquid flavour additives (Worm and Predator Plus, you'll know who they're made by!) with the intention of mixing one or the other into a quantity of crumb as an attractant for small silvers while Perching.

If I was using a 2 pint bait box full of crumb, what ratio/quantity of liquid flavour would you use in the water to be added?

Do you have any particular guidelines that you work to?

I've used them in the past but with the exception of one particular flavour for Tench, I can't really be sure that they have ever made much difference. Maybe I didn't use enough?

There could have been many reasons that I didn't get the results I was hoping for.... who knows.

Does the Predator Plus work better for Pike or Perch or wouldn't you use it for Perching due to it's attractiveness to Pike?

"....you should have been here yesterday!"