Florida/NewSmyrnaBch/Orlando/DaytonaBch/InshoreCharters

Early winter like conditions have arrived this November 2012 on Mosquito Lagoon Florida, on yesterday mornings charter trip water temp was 57’ to 61’ F through the morning on the flats I was fishing, Redfish have begun to school and the water is clearing. Although water levels remain high, prevailing winter north winds will cause levels to drop. Live shrimp, finger mullet, and gulp shrimp lures will be my mainstay baits as winter approaches. Schooling Redfish and Seatrout will be found along the edges of grass flats where the deeper sand sloughs meet shallow grass, some types of sea grasses will thin out with cold water making some flats cleaner on the bottom with only patchy grass spots. Schools of Reds will come up shallow especially on pretty sunny days warming the skinny water just a little. Here is Pete with a great Seatrout caught on a trip out with me a couple weeks ago.

Nov2012PeteTrout.jpg

And yet another jumbo Seatrout caught by client Doug on a mornings charter which he and friend Jim shown with one of the several good Redfish they caught earlier in the month before the cold set in.

Nov2012TroutDoug.jpg

Nov2012RedJim.jpg

Mixed bag fishing trips are always fun here in the Edgewater Backcountry, winter pattern mostly with Trout, a few Redfish, Bluefish, Sheepshead, Black Drum, and usually a couple other species in the mix. Here is Zach with a good Redfish caught on a live shrimp along with a bunch of Trout while on a backcountry mixed family charter with his dad and brother recently.

Nov2012Red4.jpg

MY BOAT COMFORTABLY ACCOMMODATES 1 TO 4 ANGLERS

Located close to DAYTONA BEACH, NEW SMYRNA BEACH, ORLANDO, KISSIMMEE, DISNEY WORLD, COCOA BEACH, EAST CENTRAL FLORIDA. Saltwater Inshore Fishing. Feel free to contact me at any time with questions you may have about my fishing charters. Mosquito Lagoon Fishing Guide. Flats Sight Fishing, Also Eco-Tours, Sightseeing, Bird Watching, Photography Trips.

Nov2012RedSuzane.jpg

CALM WATER INSHORE SALTWATER FISHING – NO SEA SICKNESS

CALL ME ANYTIME AT 386-689-3781

CHILDREN ALWAYS WELCOME – FAIR PRICES

Nov2012Red1.jpg

Capt. Michael Savedow

Edgewater River Guide, Inc.

386-689-3781

email> EdgewaterRiverGuide@cfl.rr.com

Website> http://EdgewaterRiverGuide.com

Nov2012RedDoug.jpg