U.S intimidation tactics, lets blow up the moon

Andy_1984

There was madness back then. Nuclear powered aircraft, using atomic bombs to make bigger and better Panama canal, there was no end to the madness.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

There was madness back then. Nuclear powered aircraft, using atomic bombs to make bigger and better Panama canal, there was no end to the madness.

The Japanese making cars.....the futility was endless....

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Total insanity.

Would have been amusing if they'd done it while the Moon wasn't visible from Russia though.

My flabber is gasted: what lunacy.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

[/b]

My flabber is gasted: what lunacy.

Its good to know who your friends are and america isnt one ,google war plan red ,bush also threatened anyone that wont do as they are told in a UN speech to expect american intervention

No doubt america is getting het up the UN has declared palestine not a place for isrealy meddling but a state as it was for a long time before isreal was there ,the jewish wing that run america must be planning lots of anti UN rhetoric to try and bend the UN back to doing as america wants :rolleyes:

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Those nasty Yanks have a lot to answer for......we could be governed by Germans............or.........failing that, the Russian communists...aided by their friends the N koreans and Chinese. Of course they might have all fallen out with each other and started chucking nuclear missiles at each other. As an alternative we might well all be reading the Koran and facing Mecca each morning.

Yep, a lot to answer for....................

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Those nasty Yanks have a lot to answer for......we could be governed by Germans............or.........failing that, the Russian communists...aided by their friends the N koreans and Chinese. Of course they might have all fallen out with each other and started chucking nuclear missiles at each other. As an alternative we might well all be reading the Koran and facing Mecca each morning.

Den

We may be doing that anyway, Den, considering how many moslems we've allowed in, that combined with their fecundity.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

Den

At least its thought romans gave us straight roads but what has America given us? ,perhaps a very large target on our chests not heard of a russian /chinese /n korean plan to invade and hitler only got that close because our european friends pretty well said here mate use our countries to get those english bastards we hate so much

Its strange america still blockades a resourse poor country like cuba because it may have housed missiles but has no qualms upsetting russia (now even threatening china) covering most of europe inthe things,but making damn sure we cant use our nukes unless they say so and you can bet only against their enemies not ours:rolleyes:

America is quite canny it controls by stealth and once they get their feet under the carpet after invading a country under some silly pretext it builds its airfields and forts and is extremely hard to shift out again ,colonising by deceit and threat ,wish we thought of it we did it by the book :D

The american plan was only shelved in 1974 when they realised our navy wasnt of any consequence any longer ,today ofcourse the navy could be bested by the benbridge sailing club with shotguns strapped to their bowsprits ,the country itself has ceased to be invader proof by the 1950's and the start of modern mass immigration and germany who our ancestors died to keep out rule the roost under the eu sillyness

Luckily theres only two american bases left here (both outside our jurisdiction ) they dont need them any more they can come over the border anytime if we dont cow tow to them and we become "terrorists"

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson