Earwig

corydoras

That reminds me of some of the LSD fueled efforts from the 60s. Didn't make much sense then either.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

That reminds me of some of the LSD fueled efforts from the 60s. Didn't make much sense then either.
It's in Tamlish Newt, a mixture of Tamil and English.

There are some lyrics here but unless you have some Tamil speaking buddies it wont help much, but the tune is very catchy.

http://www.indicine.com/movies/lyrics/why-...veri-di-lyrics/

This is a English translation

http://aahsome.com/blog/why-this-kolaveri-...sh-translation/

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Well, it beats the pants off of Rap, Heavy Metal, and a few others I can think of.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

The word you were looking for is "earworm", Cory - You really don't want an earwig in your head!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earworm

The same 'torture' method as used in advertising, a 'mild' form of 'brainwashing'. Bad enough if it's just audio, but if they can add an image to it, they're laughing.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

The same 'torture' method as used in advertising, a 'mild' form of 'brainwashing'. Bad enough if it's just audio, but if they can add an image to it, they're laughing.

John.

That's just silly. The other day it was a snippet from La Traviata that was stuck in my head. Was I being "brainwashed" by Verdi?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

The word you were looking for is "earworm", Cory - You really don't want an earwig in your head!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earworm

Yes indeed.

I will take a thousand lines. "I must not confuse my arthropoda with my nemotoda"

All the stories you have heard about earwigs are not tru you know ;)

Played this classic the other day..Cant get it out of my head either.

Easy to play on guitar too,

The worst thing is when it's an tune you can't stand, but it sits there going round in a loop anyway. Please don't mention"Smoke on the Water" ;) Edited by corydoras