GF Bite Alarm Website

GF Bite Alarms

Hi,

I keep getting a few emails asking if I am still making the GF Bite Alarms as they can't find the website. I think the issue is that most links on here are to the .co.uk website which I had to close down as it kept getting hacked and infected.

Can I just let everyone know that I currently I only make the GFs alarm and that these can be ordered at www.gfbitealarms.com. They are £14.99 each.

Thanks

Phil

Edited by GF Bite Alarms

Hi,

I keep getting a few emails asking if I am still making the GF Bite Alarms as they can't find the website. I think the issue is that most links on here are to the .co.uk website which I had to close down as it kept getting hacked and infected.

Can I just let everyone know that I currently I only make the GFs alarm and that these can be ordered at www.gfbitealarms.com. They are £14.99 each.

Thanks

Phil

Still undecided about whether or not I need to invest in alarms - has anyone used these specific alarms / have any comments or feedback please?

Phil - if you are looking back in to this post, the 'shop' link on your site leads to some sort of advertising / holding page?

Still undecided about whether or not I need to invest in alarms - has anyone used these specific alarms / have any comments or feedback please?

Phil - if you are looking back in to this post, the 'shop' link on your site leads to some sort of advertising / holding page?

I drowned my GF alarms pike fishing again the other day and they still worked fine very happy with mine

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

All just to let you know, if you want to purchase on the website dont go to the shop page. If you click on GFs on products then scroll down to the bottom of the product description there is an 'add to cart' button which will then take you to Paypal. If anyone has problems let me know.

Thanks

Done and paid

These will get a thorough dose of Northern bad weather fishing all through the year for pike on our Northern rivers and big open Scottish lochs so if anyone's wondering if they're up to the job, then wonder no more as I would'nt buy them if they could'nt handle a bit of persistantly down weather the type of which is very common up here

I've had a pair of these for a couple of years now - I'll admit they don't get much use as I'm mainly a float angler, but they do come out at Wingham and a couple of other overnight trips each year. Never let me down, They've had a few soakings and get bashed around as I store them on bank sticks in my rod bag :) and still look and work fine.

Both still on the original batteries supplied with them too!

Mat

Mat