OK if no one else will I will (forum software update)

medwaygreen

Looks like there are still a few glitches. Chesters1's "i'm orf and fook you poll" is on the first page of the coarse fishing forum and flagged "hot" even though the most recent post on it is over a year old.

If someone votes on a poll, even without adding text, it gets moved to the top. Been like that for many years :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Not too long, plans got changed when evil wife went. Just me looking after Willow now.

OK, sorry to hear that (I think) - never quite sure in these situations, but more beer and fishing time must be a distinct possibility. :ph34r:

All the best Ziggy.

• Like 2

OK, sorry to hear that (I think) - never quite sure in these situations, but more beer and fishing time must be a distinct possibility. :ph34r:

All the best Ziggy.

Cheers Ajay, not a problem, in fact I leant her the money to move out :rtfm: Don't have to hide the wine anymore :clap2: There will be more fishing involved, planning on moving to Spain for a while, don't tell the Captain :D

• Like 1

I think it looks cool, well done Si and Elton

• Like 1

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

I like it, I didn't at first but that may have been because my work laptop is ancient and has a small screen. Navigating the forum is much more nimble than it used to be. My only observation so far is that if you type a post in a Word document and then copy it into the post window you lose the apostrophes when it's posted. They're present in the preview but then they disappear.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

I like it, I didn't at first but that may have been because my work laptop is ancient and has a small screen. Navigating the forum is much more nimble than it used to be. My only observation so far is that if you type a post in a Word document and then copy it into the post window you lose the apostrophes when it's posted. They're present in the preview but then they disappear.

Odd. I'm aware they have a few editor issues that are being addressed. Hopefully, that is one of them.

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

Views of blogs have gone through the roof since the relaunch - whether its because they're a bit more obvious now I don't know. Mine has had nearly 4000 views since last Thursday - some 600 a day - compared to around 30 a day since I started in in 2007!

C.

ps like the facility to see what other people are looking at, have revisited some great old threads as a result..... :nerd:

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

I plugged the blogs on our Facebook page and will continue to do so ;)