Fishing Report for the Miramichi River Canada

byzie

The Fishing Season on the Miramichi River Canada runs from April the 15th through to Oct the 15th From April the 15th to late May most of the Fishing is done by fishing from boats with guides using sinking lines and streamer flies .From early June till the end of the Season most of the fishing is done by wading using floating lines and smaller wet flies .July Aug and Early Sep is also a great time for Catching Salmon on Bombers ( Dry Fly) The Miramichi River is one of the Most Productive Atlantic Salmon Rivers in the World with almost 1/2 of all Atlantic Salmon landed in North America each year taken on the Miramichi . http://www.miramichiriverreports.com

post-11529-0-93939000-1357443539_thumb.jpg

Hi byzie and welcome to Anglers' Net.

I moved your topic from Fly Fishing to this board. We don't allow what are basically advertising posts in the main fishing sections but they are welcome here. I think most of the US & Canadian skippers find they pick up 2-3 charters a year from informative topics on UK websites and this is a pretty busy site.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President