in or out

barry luxton

Again you cannot grasp my reply to that individual can you ?

And furthermore i dont like your insinuations with that jingoistic remark.

Yes Andrew you are very good at telling me what you do and don't like, but you are not so good at answering a straightforward question.

How would you convince workers in the Nissan factory and their cleints The Port of Tyne plus the employees of all the other companies in the hinterland that depend on the Nissan factory for their orders that leaving the EU was in their long term interests and also a patriotic thing to do?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

No they didn't. The "referendum" went as follows

The "Yes" vote was 67.2%

The "No" vote was 32.8%..............I wouldn't say that the vote was "marginal"??

yer right, this is what was agreed. Explicitly one part of it clearly demonstrates why thier is resentment in the camp: http://www.harvard-digital.co.uk/euro/pamphlet.htm

shame those buroprats don't want to listen, this is what they fail to understand why the euro dream is broken: There was a threat to employment in Britain from the movement in the Common Market towards an Economic & Monetary Union. This could have forced us to accept fixed exchange rates for the pound, restricting industrial growth and putting jobs at risk. This threat has been removed.

shame most of the others don't share the same view, plonkers. :icecream:

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Yes Andrew you are very good at telling me what you do and don't like, but you are not so good at answering a straightforward question.

How would you convince workers in the Nissan factory and their cleints The Port of Tyne plus the employees of all the other companies in the hinterland that depend on the Nissan factory for their orders that leaving the EU was in their long term interests and also a patriotic thing to do?

Cory your assuming again, pure assumptions.Please tell me where you saw a statement from me stating that it was a patriotic thing to do. And i will defy you yet again.

Pure assumptions gets you nowhere Cory, Cut the histrionics man your barking up the wrong tree yet again. :bye1:

And yet again, you have failed to grasp the reason for my original reply to that individual.

For a bloke with such intelligence your very slow off the mark aint you :doh:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Cory your assuming again, pure assumptions.Please tell me where you saw a statement from me stating that it was a patriotic thing to do. And i will defy you yet again.

Pure assumptions gets you nowhere Cory, Cut the histrionics man your barking up the wrong tree yet again. :bye1:

And yet again, you have failed to grasp the reason for my original reply to that individual.

For a bloke with such intelligence your very slow off the mark aint you :doh:

Never mind that, it's irrelevant. Answer my question please.

How would you convince workers in the Nissan factory and their cleints The Port of Tyne plus the employees of all the other companies in the hinterland that depend on the Nissan factory for their orders that leaving the EU was in their long term interests?

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Not to you maybe

Your assumptions are becoming very boring Cory,

You have said that i stated it was patriotic to leave the EU, show me where please. Or you just imagining that i did, Show me where i have made such a statement. Assumptions, assumptions get you nowhere Cory.

I doubt that you could class the north east as " HINTERLAND " Cory, your assumptions of us being in flat caps and pigeon breeders are totally wrong

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

yup you are correct, he was elected by the unelected. The u k voted marginally to joint the common market, a free trade club. It did not vote to join a federal union club. Answer what question, are they talking about growth within the eu, you tell us. No big cod, there are two of them who are bonkers, barroso and rumpy and you want them you dictate to you, tell me big cod what good can the eu do for the charter boat skippers and the rsa, join in with the cfp? A panacia, or is it just a misguided broken management club for 30 years it's been the ruination of the fish stocks and yet there are those who wish to see the rsa controlled by the morons, you up for that?

What worries me barry if we do come out of europe just what will happen to our fragile fisheries round the uk if CFP collapes will it be free for all with the commercial sector in this country thats what shafted the stocks from the 70ss onwards in first place commercial fishermen are now saying discards are allmost eliminated its crap but its juts another way of getting more quota its a tricky one if they lifted the quota system and give a free for all with the boats they fish with now it would be on its knees in less than 3 years.

paul.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

How would you convince workers in the Nissan factory and their cleints The Port of Tyne plus the employees of all the other companies in the hinterland that depend on the Nissan factory for their orders that leaving the EU was in their long term interests?

Don't hold your breath Cory

• Like 1

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Not to you maybe

Your assumptions are becoming very boring Cory,

You have said that i stated it was patriotic to leave the EU, show me where please. Or you just imagining that i did, Show me where i have made such a statement. Assumptions, assumptions get you nowhere Cory.

I doubt that you could class the north east as " HINTERLAND " Cory, your assumptions of us being in flat caps and pigeon breeders are totally wrong

I suggest that you invest in a dictionary. There is nothing derogatory about the word "hinterland", thoughts of flat caps and pigeon breeders are yours, not mine. Not that there is anything wrong with pigeon fanciers. Charles Darwin, a hero of mine was a pigeon fancier.

"The hinterland is the land or district behind a coast or the shoreline of a river. Specifically, the word is applied to the inland region lying behind a port, claimed by the state that owns the coast. The area from which products are delivered to a port for shipping elsewhere is that port's hinterland. The term is also used to refer to the area around a city or town."

The only thing that is becoming repetitive and thus boring is your unwillingness to answer simple questions. Nevertheless I will attemt to ask the same question once more.

Edited by corydoras

Don't hold your breath Cory

Do you expect a wee westie to let his quarry go when he's got him by the thrapple Dave?

Edited by corydoras

It was anounced this morning on our local bbc news that 175,000 jobs in the northeast are directly attributed to trading with the EU buisness leaders say with all this talk by camerron on the EU investers are getting jittery some people are not happy does he really know just what he is doing or is it just what he does best feet first all over again.

paul.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg