in or out

barry luxton

From your own link you have just put up....

Meanwhile the US Ambassador to the UK, Louis Susman, has become the latest senior US figure to warn against the UK leaving the EU.

Unquote............

and more, you left this bit out quote:

"We believe in a strong EU. We cannot imagine a strong EU without a vibrant partner in the UK," he told Sky News's Murnaghan programme.

my interpretation of that is without the strong resiliant uk, the europeon dream is just that, all europe needs now is the consent of the uk's public, is that too much ask for a socillist republic :icecream:

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Oh dear.

The European car industry is struggling with overcapacity in the face of demand weakened by the eurozone’s crisis, with consumers facing job cuts and stagnant pay. At Peugeot Citroen’s Aulnay plant near Paris, 300 workers protesting over planned lay-offs on Wednesday shut down production. A day earlier, rival Renault had announced it would make 7,500 redundancies in France, equivalent to 14pc of its staff in its home market. The UK was the only significant market to post growth in December, with registrations edging up 3.7pc. Most of the major markets mostly posted double-digit downturns, with France seeing a 14.6pc drop, Germany 16.4pc, Italy 22.5pc and Spain – grappling with one in four out of work – suffering a 23pc fall.

And look at the UK car workers, enjoying a very good working and production output. Maybe the continentals should visit the bad old UK for some insight for success.

The boss of Italian carmaker Fiat warned on Tuesday that Europes embattled car industry will 'unravel.' unless the European Union steps into co-ordinate urgent cuts in capacity across the continent.

And we all know who they will be gunning for, the successful UK car workers who are leaving their euro counterparts in the shadows.

Nissan to create 2,000 more jobs after announcing new hatchback will be built in Britain.

Some 400 of the new jobs will be at the Sunderland factory itself with the remaining 1,600 with supplier firms.

But the rise will increase the Nissan workforce to a record 6,000, hello the euro car makers are paying operatives off.

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

thats borne out of british leyland no less and red robbo. :punk:

ahh ha: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/693309.stm

Between 1978 and 1979, Mr Robinson, convenor at Longbridge, was behind 523 disputes at the then government-owned British Leyland plant, at the time Britain's largest factory. He was eventually sacked amid intense press attacks

supurb comments in Andrews italian link:

Excellent the demise of Peugout, Renault and Fiat would be not great loss, they are zombie companies a bit like British Leyland was for years. It is better to close them down and then some better companies will fill any remaining space. surely you just have to look at UK to see that, Honda, Jag/Land Rover etc are great examples.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

do like this one, we need less europe not more, and a plan? does rumpy and co have one apart from more strangulation: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment/9803343/It-is-those-in-love-with-EU-regulations-who-are-destroying-UK-jobs.html

breath of fresh air :clap3: All of these would make mincemeat of the lazy claims of the likes of Nick Clegg that merely discussing a referendum will chill the economy, or that 3m jobs are at risk, the exact same lie we used to hear when the UK was deciding whether to keep sterling. Of course the UK could survive and thrive outside of the EU, with the right domestic policies and within the World Trade Organisation; and of course the best solution would be a much looser relationship, where the UK and EU retained the free movement of goods, services, capital and people.

Edited by barry luxton

There will always two versions the but the doom and gloom always get get the loudest voices ,the reality will be somewhere in between

All you need to remember is we did ok far longer out of the eu than in it

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

All you need to remember is we did ok far longer out of the eu than in it

Why? What difference does that make?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Sportsman, on 17 Jan 2013 - 22:53, said:snapback.png

Don't hold your breath Cory

You exhaled yet Sporty old chum. :yawn:

I rest my case M'Lud :icecream:

corydoras, on 17 Jan 2013 - 18:31, said:snapback.png

So Andrew, imagine you have to give a presentation to the 6,000 employees of the Nissan factory in Sunderland to put a case for leaving the EU. What arguments would you use? Do you think the contents of this jingoistic rant would suffice? Just coriuos you understand, not being cheeky or arrogant.

Now go and tell the Renault workers who are expecting 7,500 redundancies in France about the EU .

And the Peugeot Citroen’s Aulnay near Paris plant workers over planned lay-offs on Wednesday shut down production.

Looks good for the French car workers Cory,

You can less lose of the thraple now little westie, ha ha ha , as if you ever had hold of it, :uhuh: ,

PS

reply 152 by me chum. :fishing:

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

ohh please, what a load of drival, within this audio link is the answer to what this club is all aboat, the eu are negotiating with the usa re 'free trade' agreements and this is from a yes man not a no man. You got to be in the e u otherwise your loaf of bread will cost a fiver, thats about the most poxiest reason i have heard yet. You fail to understand the the uk is wanted, our market is wanted other wise those who wish to put up the barries will be the loosers not the uk. the e u market place is in the doldrums, now tell us it's the best place to be, your dreaming.

you attempt to personalise using whittering, pathetic sport, don't bother. The eu as a free trade club is doomed. It's all about protection, at best the cons want to see a renegotiation, it ain't gonna happen, get over it. Those within the socillist dream won't allow it. They want controll and they ain't goning to get it

there's a socillist conservative mp within this link think's he's going to get a loaded referendum, he's living the dream as you are sport.

http://markreckless.com/2013/01/19/audio-the-week-in-westminster/

Barry

Nowhere in my post didi I say that leaving the EU would result in an increase in food prices, I said that UNILATERALLY ending farm subsidies (like the CAP) whilst the rest of the world subsidises THEIR farmers would lead to huge increases in food prices.

I am not surprised that you are clueless about agri-economics if you take you cue from UKIP Agricultural Policy.

Food, Farming and the Countryside: UKIP policy

Tuesday, 23rd February 2010

For too long, the EU and the UK’s major political parties have ridden roughshod over the concerns of farmers and rural people. UKIP will implement policies to ease key worries, breathe new life into the rural economy and enhance the countryside. UKIP will:

· Withdraw from the EU and retain Britain’s seat at the World Trade Organisation so the UK can pursue agricultural trade policies that are directly in the national interest

· Ensure there is no sudden loss of Common Agricultural Policy farming subsidies such as single farm payments (already paid for by

British consumers and taxpayers). Over time, UKIP will use labelling and advertising campaigns to promote British produce and fairer food prices. This will replace the need for many subsidies (HOW EXACTLY WOULD THAT WORK?)

· Support GM foods research and require all imported produce to be labelled so consumers can make informed choices. In the meantime, we will continue to oppose production of GM foods and be open to evolving scientific advice(WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?)

· Introduce labels that differentiate between ethically-produced and non ethically-produced food products, backed by significant consumer advertising. This will empower the consumer and demonstrate the high quality of British produce and UK animal welfare standards(HOW?)

· Review all EU imposed rules, directives,

regulations, quotas, targets and requirements, and repeal or reform them as necessary under British law. This will, for example, ease the present unrealistic EU Nitrate Directive threshold and abolish it if necessary (Let farmers pollute our rivers with with as much Nitrate as they want??)

· Change legislation to allow the formation of a greater number of producer co-operatives, putting food producers on a more equal footing with supermarket buyers

(Good luck with that one. Forming co-ops is what nasty Frenc and German farmers do, I can't see Farmer Giles doing it though, he might have to talk to his neighbour)

· Support the new Supermarket Ombudsman to ensure producers receive a fair share of retail prices

· Allow county referendums to reverse the hunting ban at the local level

How many other UKIP Policies have not been updated in 3 years Barry??

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

You exhaled yet Sporty old chum. :yawn:

I rest my case M'Lud :icecream:

Now go and tell the Renault workers who are expecting 7,500 redundancies in France about the EU .

And the Peugeot Citroen’s Aulnay near Paris plant workers over planned lay-offs on Wednesday shut down production.

Looks good for the French car workers Cory,

You can less lose of the thraple now little westie, ha ha ha , as if you ever had hold of it, :uhuh: ,

PS

reply 152 by me chum. :fishing:

You have made no case to rest.

Cory cory cory ,is it now rudeness because people dont believe your opinion on something is correct ,shame on you

In my opinion if the EU is that great F off and live in it and let us idiots live here

And editing it out so no ones notices it not your usual self cory your usually a better player

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson