in or out

barry luxton

Branson and BP are not up to anything in Spain...But they "outside of the UK" as you put it...They "Chose to leave these shores" i think you said.

I'm sure they know the risks involved and plan accordingly

Show me where i said the British would be kicked out?? What i DID say was that they will lose the status they have at the moment, and have to endure the same conditions that other non EU nationals have to.

sorry my mistake

Examples:

As i said, only being able to live in the country for two 90 day periods in a calender year. Plus pensioners losing the right to their free healthcare.

as just a few

as above, their choice to live/invest there, if that is the situation then so be it.

. ......How anyone can run a "successful business" when they are only allowed 2 x 90 day periods is beyond me...

They can't, are the Spanish that silly to turn down tax income and jobs ? Were there no non Spanish businesses operating there before free movement regulations ?

Please don't think that they would get any "Special treatment just because they are British" They wont.

would not expect them to, why should they ?

Exactly the same as the country wont get any special treatment if they left. Unfortunately (and i mean this truthfully) Between the gutter press with their constant Xenophobic remarks and Cameron who is seen as arrogant by most people in continental Europe (in my experience), the British are not the most popular, which is a shame as i know a lot of nice Brits..

I'll agree about Cameron, and again would expect no preferential treatment from the EU block if we do leave. I would however have a bet that Spain will still want to sell us strawberries and tomatoes, France will still want to sell us cheese and wine and the Germans will still want to sell us their cars and technology.

As for us Brits not being too popular in Europe....who cares ? I'm not particularly fond of the Spanish with their barbaric animal "sports", the French ? well we have never really hit it off with them and as for the Germans ? I think their 20th century history still makes them unpopular especially in the old eastern bloc countries. I also know individuals from all three countries that are 'nice' people.

The ones that haven't been invited to France already you mean.......Did you see that French minister invite all Brit companies that want to be assured a future in the EU to go there?

He even said he would put a Red Carpet out for them. :bye2::bye2:

I'm sure they would thrive under French taxation, wasn't it just a few weeks ago Cameron was inviting French entrepreneurs to the UK to avoid big tax hikes there ?

As i said, if i had a vote i would vote you out. I was merely saying i felt sorry for the British who had had the guts to try and make better lives for themselves.

Before the EU it was very difficult for foreigners (Brits here) work permits and all sorts...Having Spanish "partners" just to be allowed to work.

Not easy at all. Good luck with it.

"Before the EU it was very difficult for foreigners (Brits here) work
permits and all sorts...Having Spanish "partners" just to be allowed to
work."

The foreigners (Eastern Europeans) in my office are quacking in there boots.

They fear they may have to move to southern europe :blink:

1509tarpon_75_.gif

Back to the OP

"IN" the Common Market....nothing more

Except that it doesn't exist any more in that format.

The only option would as Norway does..Still paying large amounts of money in, getting zero back for development projects etc, and no representation,votes or part in the decision making.

Can you really see the British sitting back and having to go along with everything Germany and France decide? (Dont say they already do...They have a full part in decisions made at the moment).

Andrew

We all know why you hate Europe:

I've never seen a makem in Milan!!

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

That from a morris dancer, :icecream: oh do behave

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I was merely saying i felt sorry for the British who had had the guts to try and make better lives for themselves.

Not easy at all. Good luck with it.

thanks very much for the kind words. As soon as cameron wins power so the uk can govern itself, or a referendum to seek a mandate from the electorate for self determination, is not a lot to ask for.

• Like 1

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

:icecream:

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”