Mark Houghtons' Custom Lures

Renrag39

Another vid from my channel.

Headcam coming shortly!

Let me know what sort of content you want me to have a go at besides the reviews.
All comments and constructive criticism gratefully recieved.

This Years' Targets:- As many species by lure as possible. Preferably via Kayak. 15lb+ Pike on Lure...

Species Caught 2012- Pike, Perch.

Kayak Launches- Fresh-8 Salt- 0

Kayak Captures- 14 Pike, 1 Perch.

My Website and Blog Fishing Blog, Fishkeeping Information and BF3 Guide.

Foxy Lodge Wildlife Rescue

Hi,

I've bought some of his before and have caught fish with them (also fished in the competition they had to catch a fish on the lure and send it to the next person in your team) and they are very good.

Can you tell me about the smaller, rounder alphabet style lures in the top left and top right? I've never seen them before on his website and would definately buy some if there were. Is it an old style that he no longer makes? How big are they are they any good for Perch and Chub?

Cheers

Neil

Hey Neil,

They are about 2" and weigh at most about 6-7g. I'm sure Mark will let you know whether he's discontinued them if you PM him.
They are absolute killers for Perch. I've caught 2oz to nearly 2lb ones on those very lures. The pic of my ugly mug, the Perch and the black version in the montage was Mesi's very first lure caught fish too! icon_biggrin.gif
Not used them for Chub (none where I fish) but I'll bet they would be fantastic. icon_wink.gif

This Years' Targets:- As many species by lure as possible. Preferably via Kayak. 15lb+ Pike on Lure...

Species Caught 2012- Pike, Perch.

Kayak Launches- Fresh-8 Salt- 0

Kayak Captures- 14 Pike, 1 Perch.

My Website and Blog Fishing Blog, Fishkeeping Information and BF3 Guide.

Foxy Lodge Wildlife Rescue