Drug smuggler receives a death sentence.

Nor me.

Careful you will have Cory on your case for leaving links to the bbc :doh:

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I do

She is a damn fool lock her up forever but the death sentence is not going to prevent weak willed poeple getting dragged into being mules. As she did as a case in point. If it does not act as a deterrent it is bad law.

• Like 1

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

I do She is a damn fool lock her up forever but the death sentence is not going to prevent weak willed poeple getting dragged into being mules. As she did as a case in point. If it does not act as a deterrent it is bad law.

Although I can see your point; if every drug smuggler was executed alongwith suppliers/organisers when caught it would not take many years before the message sunk in. I have seen the misery of drug addiction first hand and have experienced first hand the consequences of it, which in my case culminated in the death of my 24 year old brother in 2008.

Drug mules want sympathy?? Well they should get a dictionary because it is there somewhere between s**t and syphillis.

Her age means nothing either and as she willingly broke the laws of another country, tough titty. From the reports it sound like she didn't care anyway.

Edited by Now there's a right un.

I do She is a damn fool lock her up forever but the death sentence is not going to prevent weak willed poeple getting dragged into being mules. As she did as a case in point. If it does not act as a deterrent it is bad law.

your right; death isn't a deterrent;

now cutting her arms and legs off then letting her spend the rest of her life like that with a big brand on her forehead stating the fact she smuggled drugs probably would! :)

coerced into carrying drugs because of paying rent for her son?? really??

Sandyford and her family used to live in my town, seems they carried on their recreational activities when they re located, not sure she's the victim of circumstances as portrayed in the media seeing as how her lifestyle and that of her family were pretty well known round here before they moved

Agree with the idea of locking her up for a very long time and the same for anyone else involved in the drug trade but as someone who doesnt support the death penalty I can't support the state executing folk

Using her son as an excuse, what parent would do that.

We have a benefit system here in the UK if she wanted rent to pay to keep a roof over her sons head., i for one do not believe a word that woman has uttered.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Guest 1lastcast
Sandyford and her family used to live in my town, seems they carried on their recreational activities when they re located, not sure she's the victim of circumstances as portrayed in the media seeing as how her lifestyle and that of her family were pretty well known round here before they moved

Agree with the idea of locking her up for a very long time and the same for anyone else involved in the drug trade but as someone who doesnt support the death penalty I can't support the state executing folk

She had moved to my Town well almost, so I can concur that rents around these parts are high, but I agree with what you say, State Execution is a pretty terrible thing to inflict.

Doubt very much if the sentence will be carried out.

Although I can see your point; if every drug smuggler was executed alongwith suppliers/organisers when caught it would not take many years before the message sunk in. I have seen the misery of drug addiction first hand and have experienced first hand the consequences of it, which in my case culminated in the death of my 24 year old brother in 2008.

Drug mules want sympathy?? Well they should get a dictionary because it is there somewhere between s**t and syphillis.

Her age means nothing either and as she willingly broke the laws of another country, tough titty. From the reports it sound like she didn't care anyway.

your right; death isn't a deterrent;

now cutting her arms and legs off then letting her spend the rest of her life like that with a big brand on her forehead stating the fact she smuggled drugs probably would! :)

coerced into carrying drugs because of paying rent for her son?? really??

Using her son as an excuse, what parent would do that.

We have a benefit system here in the UK if she wanted rent to pay to keep a roof over her sons head., i for one do not believe a word that woman has uttered.

Although I can see your point; if every drug smuggler was executed alongwith suppliers/organisers when caught it would not take many years before the message sunk in. I have seen the misery of drug addiction first hand and have experienced first hand the consequences of it, which in my case culminated in the death of my 24 year old brother in 2008. Drug mules want sympathy?? Well they should get a dictionary because it is there somewhere between s**t and syphillis. Her age means nothing either and as she willingly broke the laws of another country, tough titty. From the reports it sound like she didn't care anyway.
Sorry to hear about your Brother,The whole global philosophy about the way the drugs trade is approached needs rethinking.I don't believe in her being given sympathy she should be punished but not killed her removal from the gene pool will not make a jot of difference to the worldThe dictionary quote has always made me chuckle was it from a Tarantino movie I can't remember?Kirisute Your not from Siera Leon originally are you the lopping off of limbs was big over there for a while the branding thing sounds a bit Norfolky though Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

nah ive been watching too much Spartacus blood and sand; and Inglorious Basterds where they cut the swastika into the heads of the Nazis they release.

it was a flippant comment but I truly believe the justice system is far too lenient on numerous crimes and the only way to address the balance is to create a suitable deterrent. Prisoners with rights almost equal to non criminals is where the justice system is faling worldwide!

if you choose to live outside the law; then you choose to live outside its protection as well! its a choice at the end of the day; you wish to live against the laws of the society surrounding you then you also choose to cast aside the laws that protect the citizens of that society who don't break the law!

nah down here in Norfolk we don't cut limbs off..we knock you the **** out and leave you in the field with the pigs!! the HUNGRY pigs....:)