Drug smuggler receives a death sentence.

I'm pretty much with Steve on this one.

I do think that her excecution would be a deterent though.

How many times have we seen Brits (and others) convicted of capital crimes in South East Asia only to be reprieved and sent home to serve their sentence in the UK, where it is promptly forshortened and they are released after a few months ?

Actually carrying out a death sentence or two might make a generation of would be mules think long and hard before engaging in illegal activities abroad.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Sitting here watching inside death row on ITV. It can take up to 20 years for a prisoner to be executed on death row due to the appeal process.

20 years of false hope and lawers bills for the inmates families in my eyes.

As for this lady? If you break a law in any country you have to be prepared to face that countries law system and punishment if caught.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Sitting here watching inside death row on ITV. It can take up to 20 years for a prisoner to be executed on death row due to the appeal process.

20 years of false hope and lawers bills for the inmates families in my eyes.

As for this lady? If you break a law in any country you have to be prepared to face that countries law system and punishment if caught.

Not in Indonesia. She has just two weeks to appeal.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.