Who, as an abgler, wouldn't drool over this:-

Norfolkdipper

Hands off, I'm buying that tomorrow morning just as soon as I have received my winnings from tonight's EuroMillions raffle :drunk:

• Like 1

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

To be honest, that mill pool looks completely silted up and might only have six inches of water over six feet of mud.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

To answer the original question..........ME, I only go sea fishing, no sign of a tide coming in there. Although I must admit it loves a lovely property.

Edited by IanBass

Just one big fish, PLEASE!!!!!!

I'd have preferred a picture of it taken during the recent floods....just to be on the safe side. :unsure:

John.

Edited by gozzer
  • Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Sorry for spelling mistake in title.

If bought, first thing would be to dredge the mill pool out. Maybe to between 10' & 12' top create a real 'pool'. As regards flooding, they built houses properly in them days, so it has survivered many floods over the years. I do like the fact it is on it's own island with limited access. I learnt to fish & swim on / in the Wensum, so it has memories for me as a river & to own a part of it. Well what can I say? The stables would be my tackle & bait shed.A proper sized shed is just what I need, at present cramming everything into a single garage with the car & can't find a bloody thing....

If you can find similar property to drool at, please post & share it.

Mark

Fishing is the most peaceful & solitary group activity a going. Every watewr is different every day, thanks for that as same would be boring....